The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Game Of Thrones (Season 3 Discussion)

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Re: Game Of Thrones (Season 3 Discussion)

Postby Alex2012 » Jun 17th, '13, 22:12

Tyrion is my favorite character since the beginning, Daenerys is great but too perfect, need to see her failures, the actor playing Joffrey is impressive in this role.

10 episodes it's to short.
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Innovation » Jun 17th, '13, 23:18

dR3 wrote:The last episode was kinda weak after that shock in the previous one.

I'm thinking of reading the books, but I also wanna watch the show.. fuck me.

I agree that the finale was kind of weak.

I've ordered "A Feast For Crows" but I'm not too sure if I'm going to dive straight into it. A friend of mine has started reading it and he's finding it hard to put down. I want to wait for the show, but at the same time, I want to read the book.
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Aug 8th, '13, 03:08

I just started watching this show yesterday online...it is great. My favorite characters are Jon Snow and Tyrion. Of course, everyone loves Tyrion. I'm only on season one, episode six right now but I'm really loving this show. Very easy to get in to.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Aug 8th, '13, 03:34

Has anyone read the books?
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Aug 8th, '13, 04:22

classthe_king wrote:Has anyone read the books?

I think Revolutionary knows them inside out. My ex-girlfriend did, and sometimes unintentionally ruined the show for me.

I don't want to know anything about the later seasons, cbf reading all that.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Aug 8th, '13, 04:24

CrashBand wrote:
classthe_king wrote:Has anyone read the books?

I think Revolutionary knows them inside out. My ex-girlfriend did, and sometimes unintentionally ruined the show for me.

I don't want to know anything about the later seasons, cbf reading all that.

I've read all 5 this summer. I only have a couple hundred pages of ADWD left. I didn't want to read the books either but after the Red Wedding episode I couldn't wait until next year and I had to find out what happened. They're really good.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Aug 8th, '13, 04:30

Yeah, I'm kind of the same but started Breaking Bad so that's kept me going until that finishes. You watch that? It's the GOAT tv show man.

I just don't really enjoy reading fiction all that much, tbh. Reading's so damn time-consuming and I mainly read non-fiction.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Aug 8th, '13, 04:34

CrashBand wrote:Yeah, I'm kind of the same but started Breaking Bad so that's kept me going until that finishes. You watch that? It's the GOAT tv show man.

I just don't really enjoy reading fiction all that much, tbh. Reading's so damn time-consuming and I mainly read non-fiction.

I mainly read non-fiction too but Martin's story telling is so captivating that I haven't been able to stop reading it.

And this is a very unpopular opinion but I don't like Breaking Bad at all. I've seen every episode and I'll watch the last season just to see how it ends but I just don't like it. Every character is completely unbearable I can't seem to care for them at all. The males are absolute assholes and the females are just emotional freak. Walter's wife is the biggest cunt I've ever seen.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Aug 8th, '13, 04:46

classthe_king wrote:And this is a very unpopular opinion but I don't like Breaking Bad at all. I've seen every episode and I'll watch the last season just to see how it ends but I just don't like it. Every character is completely unbearable I can't seem to care for them at all. The males are absolute assholes and the females are just emotional freak. Walter's wife is the biggest cunt I've ever seen.

CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Aug 8th, '13, 04:48

I'm sorry to disappoint you
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Aug 8th, '13, 05:03

classthe_king wrote:I'm sorry to disappoint you

I'm just baffled.

classthe_king wrote:Every character is completely unbearable

Walter, Jesse and Gus are like some of the best, written and acted, characters in all of t.v.

And who doesn't love Hank and Saul?
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Aug 8th, '13, 05:07

CrashBand wrote:

I'm just baffled.

Walter, Jesse and Gus are like some of the best, written and acted, characters in all of t.v.

Walter is an over the top asshole. He'll get them in huge trouble and then freak out on Jesse and make him deal with it by himself, threatening him if he ever tries to contact Walter. Jesse is just an emotional glass vase who is constantly whining and flipping out and doing stupid shit. Gus is just a plot device. Hank is kind of pathetic and treats his wife terribly. Saul is probably the best character on the show and the only funny and relatable one.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Aug 8th, '13, 05:18

classthe_king wrote:
CrashBand wrote:

I'm just baffled.

Walter is an over the top asshole. He'll get them in huge trouble and then freak out on Jesse and make him deal with it by himself, threatening him if he ever tries to contact Walter. Jesse is just an emotional glass vase who is constantly whining and flipping out and doing stupid shit. Gus is just a plot device. Hank is kind of pathetic and treats his wife terribly. Saul is probably the best character on the show and the only funny and relatable one.

Walter has slowly become an over the top, selfish asshole. Jesse is emotional, yes, but his character development is just as significant as Walters, he became a good person. (Plus the actual actor got so much better). Gus was such an interesting character, I reckon he's a batty boy. :coffee: I loved Hank's front that he puts on when he's depressed, like, when he ribs other people, acts like he's fine, and then laughs at his own jokes.
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby classthe_king » Aug 8th, '13, 05:21

Idk I just can't stand Walter. He acts like a brat half the time. Jesse was my favorite character until he pulled the party every day for 2 weeks stunt and then I gave up on him. Walter's wife is just the worst though. I almost have to fast forward through every scene that she's in.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CrashBand » Aug 8th, '13, 05:27

Hank's wife is even worse, lol. When she's whining.

Also Walter Jr can get on your nerves, haha. Not sure if that's just a deep-down prejudice to handicapped people though. :sweating:

CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Entertainment