The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Game Of Thrones (Season 3 Discussion)

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Re: Game Of Thrones (Season 3 Discussion)

Postby Kill You » Aug 25th, '13, 04:08

Just bought the first book, gonna read all of those until 4th season. It's really great so far, wow. Probably better than the show.

I've suddenly just had this huge Game Of Thrones obsession, I watched seasons 1-3 all at the same time for the first time so it was just a bunch of craziness for me. The shit was very intriguing and interesting. Have you guys played the video game yet? I bought it yesterday lmao, I knew the game would be shitty-average but I bought it anyway because it's GOT. It's actually a great story game, it's just the gameplay is a little off.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Chappy » Sep 12th, '13, 17:35

I've just finished A Feast For Crows. If you're a reader of the books, don't be put off by some reviews of AFFC, it's a good read.

As for the TV series, can't fuckin wait for Season 4, it's gonna be the dog's bollocks! Still gutted about the Starks tho, I don't think I can ever move on...
Howay The Lads!

But I made my way inside, past a thousand crazy eyes, then a friend took me aside said everyone here has a knife...
Chappy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kill You » Sep 13th, '13, 01:35

I can't move on either, can't shake that bitch getting stabbed while she was pregnant. They just...slaughtered them, it was terrible.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Chappy » Sep 13th, '13, 02:19

Especially when she said she was gonna call the kid Eddard... I was like :'(
Howay The Lads!

But I made my way inside, past a thousand crazy eyes, then a friend took me aside said everyone here has a knife...
Chappy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby superman11 » Sep 13th, '13, 20:47

Kill You wrote:I can't move on either, can't shake that bitch getting stabbed while she was pregnant. They just...slaughtered them, it was terrible.

Man.. I just sat there for like 5 minutes, credits were over and I'm just there staring like What the fuck.
superman11
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Sep 13th, '13, 23:28

Me too bro. Most shocking moment in television imo hands down. Seriously I sat there for like 5 minutes too trying to process what had just happened. I watched the entire series in like a week, week and a half so I got really attached to these characters. I loved the Starks but I guess that's the point the author tried to make. Such a lovable bunch of characters getting slaughtered. Robb Stark would have been an incredible king, it really sucks. Now only the kids and Jon Snow remain. :(

I'm glad they haven't killed off Jon Snow yet.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby superman11 » Sep 14th, '13, 18:15

Kill You wrote:Me too bro. Most shocking moment in television imo hands down. Seriously I sat there for like 5 minutes too trying to process what had just happened. I watched the entire series in like a week, week and a half so I got really attached to these characters. I loved the Starks but I guess that's the point the author tried to make. Such a lovable bunch of characters getting slaughtered. Robb Stark would have been an incredible king, it really sucks. Now only the kids and Jon Snow remain. :(

Me too. A few weeks ago, only took me 2 weeks to watch all the episodes. Robb and his girl were two of my favorites, I was rooting for them so much..

Also, I think John Snow and Daenerys are connected somehow. They put a lot of importance on John for a bastard. And the book is called a story of fire and ice. Makes sense in my head, lol.
superman11
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Sep 22nd, '13, 13:12

Rev, you will be happy to know that the author spoiled a little bit of info on Jon Snow for Winds of Winter. You should look it up.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Chappy » Sep 25th, '13, 08:37

superman11 wrote:
Kill You wrote:Me too bro. Most shocking moment in television imo hands down. Seriously I sat there for like 5 minutes too trying to process what had just happened. I watched the entire series in like a week, week and a half so I got really attached to these characters. I loved the Starks but I guess that's the point the author tried to make. Such a lovable bunch of characters getting slaughtered. Robb Stark would have been an incredible king, it really sucks. Now only the kids and Jon Snow remain. :(

Me too. A few weeks ago, only took me 2 weeks to watch all the episodes. Robb and his girl were two of my favorites, I was rooting for them so much..

Also, I think John Snow and Daenerys are connected somehow. They put a lot of importance on John for a bastard. And the book is called a story of fire and ice. Makes sense in my head, lol.

There's a fan theory that Jon Snow is the bastard of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, which would make Snow Daenerys' nephew... andd it seems pretty solid tbh.
Howay The Lads!

Chappy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kill You » Sep 25th, '13, 21:52

^ I honestly agree with that. That would make Jon the rightful king. :)

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Previous

Return to Entertainment