The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Season 10 of 'It's Always Sunny...' will be the last

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Season 10 of 'It's Always Sunny...' will be the last

Postby Raul » Jul 24th, '13, 19:47

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia will say good-bye to a loyal viewership after its tenth season. Season 9 is scheduled to air on FX's new, as-of-right-now-mostly-comedy, channel FXX beginning on September 4 at 10:00 PM ET/PT.

The 13-episode 9th season will serve as the flagship show on the network's new channel, after which point the team will produce one more season and then close the door on the bar forever, Glenn Howerton recently told Rolling Stone.

"There’s a certain point where you wear out your welcome and we don’t want to do that," the actor/writer/producer said. "We want to leave them wanting more. We spend a lot of time trying to find new lines to cross. We’re not trying to offend people or gross them out, but we’re looking to surprise them. I think we’re proud of what we’ve done so far, so it’s time to stop."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/23/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-to-end-after-season-10

:( I know that is a good thing (finish the series before it gets dragged), but...

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Season 10 of 'It's Always Sunny...' will be the last

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 24th, '13, 19:49

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why?!

Fuck it it has to end some day m8. Sunny #1 aye.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby TonyTilt » Jul 24th, '13, 20:17

:( They could only have so many ideas for episodes before it gets old. One of the greatest comedy shows in the last 5 years imo.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 25th, '13, 17:28

Shitty news, hope the show goes out with big big big bang
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Raul » Jul 25th, '13, 18:13

Update by IGN:

Yesterday we reported that during an interview with Rolling Stone Glenn Howerton had revealed that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia would be ending its run after Season 10. Shortly after the interview was published the actor took to Twitter to correct what he felt was a misunderstanding between he and the outlet.

Here is what he said:

"That was a misquote in Rolling Stone, y'all. We're signed on through 10 seasons, but may do more … It's a great article in Rolling Stone. I just think he misunderstood when I said we're only signed thru 10. We still might sign on for more … Easy on RollingStone, you guys. It was an honest mistake."

:flutter:

By the way, this topic is now kind of useless, since the statement made by Glenn is now 'fixed' and we don't know if Sunny will end by its 10th season.

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 25th, '13, 18:24

that was close Image
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jul 29th, '13, 07:49

Well that was close. I love it's always sunny. That and The League kill me on Thursdays tbh.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Return to Entertainment