The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Survivor/Big Brother fans?

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Survivor/Big Brother fans?

Postby Chilltown-JAKE » Aug 30th, '13, 01:28

I know they're not too 'hip' these days sense they're, admittedly, played out. I just enjoy them for the social experiment/mindfucking & outsmarting people aspect. It's always interesting to see who can fuck over so many people & still get their votes to win. I was actually a semi-finalist on Survivor (S28) & made it rather far in the casting process for a normal dude like myself.
Signature & avi courtesy of sneakerheadshady!
Chilltown-JAKE
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Survivor/Big Brother fans?

Postby HeySamantha » Aug 30th, '13, 01:30

I'm Big Brother obsessed. I do the live feeds and everything. I'm watching them anytime I'm home. If I'm on here, I'm watching the feeds lol. 30mins until eviction!!!!
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Chilltown-JAKE » Aug 30th, '13, 01:38

Word! These people frustrate me. Aaryn could easily flip this shit & find a way to stay but she's just rolling over and dying. Amanda's quite the Cunty McBitchtits but she's the only real gamer this year.
Chilltown-JAKE
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby HeySamantha » Aug 30th, '13, 01:49

Are you a feed watcher? I'm assuming not by your comment lol. Amanda knows she'll never be able to win anything if Aaryn is in the house. Aaryn wins too much. Amanda doesn't want it, it's not going to happen.

This is a shitty season, it's so boring. They should have evicted Amanda back on week 5 when America put her on the block with the MVP nom. The season could have been saved at that point. The racism and everything else ruined it no matter what, though.

I'm team Elissa, Jessie, Candice, (current) GM. What this season could have been if Helen wasn't a dumb fuck and evicted people that wanted to work with her.
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Chilltown-JAKE » Aug 30th, '13, 03:34

I just read all the twitter updates & watch Evel Dick's webshow. And the second Aaryn realized she wasn't getting McCranda's votes, she should've blew up the 3am alliance, completely threw Andy under the bus & made an alliance with the others. You're right though, this season is terrible. I can't wait until it's over.

Oh and, Damn! I was not expecting Julie to give it to Aaryn that hard! She was rattled.
Chilltown-JAKE
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Entertainment