The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Game of Thrones Season 4 Discussion Thread

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 Anticipation/Discussion Thread

Postby Fleka » Jan 11th, '14, 10:29

I need a reminder on how season 3 ended.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sam. » Jan 11th, '14, 20:02

Was just watching Season 3 today. Hmm..interesting it is.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Jan 11th, '14, 21:39

My cock is ready, sooooo fucking hard right now. A lot of shit is about to transpire assuming they follow close with the books.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Raul » Jan 11th, '14, 21:42

I need to start watching Season 2. Image

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 06:09

Here's the full trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk

Amazing. :flutter: I hope they do the books justice because after the Red Wedding shit gets really interesting. They actually already fucked up, Jon was crippled during the fight with the wildlings and had to shoot arrows.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 08:40

Revolutionary wrote:
Kill You wrote: They actually already fucked up, Jon was crippled during the fight with the wildlings and had to shoot arrows.

Huh? It's either I forgot or you did. The Battle of Castle Black goes on for so long, there are attacks from the east and the south, reinforcements, multiple defense lines, giants, mammoths *SPOILER stannis *...etc

Here's a picture of Jon shooting arrows and it seems to me that he's not crippled at all

Well, he wasn't on like crutches lol but his leg was still messed up...I finished A Storm Of Swords not long ago and I remember that he had to stay back because his leg hadn't fully healed. He could still move I guess but nothing like he was doing in the trailer lol.

And I mean the very first battle. The rest of the battles he wasn't, that I recall. But the very first I remember him having to fire arrows.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jan 13th, '14, 21:34

I just hope they don't fuck it all up is all, especially Jon's part because he's my favorite character. They don't have a whole lot to fuck up with him. They already completely butchered Sansa's story by now though so I wouldn't be surprised if they somehow fucked up one of the actual main characters who are well-liked such as Jon and Tyrion. I could give a shit-less about what they do with Dany, I've always disliked her and she becomes a true bitch in the books. What she does at the end of A Storm Of Swords was ridiculous, naive, and selfish. I think we'll finally see her turning into "just another Targ." Which she is. She has some psychotic tendencies in the books.

Cersei is also about to get a whole bunch of screen time as well as Jaime. If they go by A Feast For Crows as well, which something tells me they're going to ignore a whole lot of since that book doesn't have all the mains.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Jan 15th, '14, 01:48

Lol well I love Sansa...I'm one of the few.

The show's really gonna have a different ending? Well damn.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Feb 10th, '14, 17:34

Here is the foreshadowing shit that premiered last night. Good video. The woman who plays Brienne has the funniest laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iS3tUL ... e=youtu.be

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Feb 17th, '14, 12:22

Here's trailer number 2, called Vengeance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ZNaLQ ... detailpage

Dany sounding like Hitler, still.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » Feb 18th, '14, 01:52

Can't fucking wait! I've just started "A Dance With Dragons" and I'm so pissed because I don't have enough time to read.. Trailer looks good and so far I haven't had any problems with them changing some minor details, except for Rakharo getting butchered in the series, because I drooled over that actor :p

And I love the Daenerys parts, especially when Drogo was still alive - doubt they could find a better actor, he nailed it. Anyways, "A Feast For Crows" had some pretty good moments (like the entire saga) and unexpected twists, can't wait to see how it turns out on the 'big' screen.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Feb 18th, '14, 05:41

yoshi wrote:Can't fucking wait! I've just started "A Dance With Dragons" and I'm so pissed because I don't have enough time to read.. Trailer looks good and so far I haven't had any problems with them changing some minor details, except for Rakharo getting butchered in the series, because I drooled over that actor :p

And I love the Daenerys parts, especially when Drogo was still alive - doubt they could find a better actor, he nailed it. Anyways, "A Feast For Crows" had some pretty good moments (like the entire saga) and unexpected twists, can't wait to see how it turns out on the 'big' screen.

ADWD is an awesome book. You might finish it by the time the season ends. It's still worth reading.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby yoshi » Feb 18th, '14, 23:55

I plan to, but it scares me that by the time the sixth part drops, I'm gonna have to re-read it all in order to remember.. Not that I would mind, I love it, but.. damn.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Mar 10th, '14, 12:07

Here's the 3rd trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIASaUUwklk

Niiiiice, super excited.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kill You » Mar 20th, '14, 05:06

http://youtu.be/Z1Y_qhzxn2c

Trailer #4 and it's the best one yet.

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Next

Return to Entertainment