The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tarantino's Hateful Eight Script Leak-Scrapping Release

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Tarantino's Hateful Eight Script Leak-Scrapping Release

Postby RoleModel'Est96 » Jan 25th, '14, 16:42

Quentin Tarantino's cancelled western The Hateful Eight would have centred on two bounty hunters plying their trade in bloody 19th-century Wyoming, according to reports.

Tarantino was left seething earlier this weak after the draft screenplay for his new film was leaked by an unnamed Hollywood agent. He has declared the project defunct, and says he will publish the script in text form instead.

Now the Wrap reports that it has seen the screenplay, which has now been photocopied a number of times and is said to be circulating in Hollywood. Tarantino planned a film in 70mm, an unusual and expensive format recently used by Paul Thomas Anderson for The Master, and there would have been plum roles for Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Christoph Waltz and Samuel L Jackson, the site says.

The Hateful Eight reportedly opens on a sweeping Wyoming vista but soon moves indoors to a stagecoach and a haberdashery. The rest of the film is likened to a "tense stage play". The description recalls Tarantino's debut, Reservoir Dogs, much of which takes place in a single abandoned warehouse space where a gang of criminals have travelled following a botched heist.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/ja ... ght-script

I know there are some Tarantino stans up in tr so I thought I'd post this.

I've got the alledged download link to the script but am I allowed to post it though? If not, a simple google search would do the job. I haven't read it yet but the whole situation seriously sucks major gorilla penis.
$$~女の子の女の子はその現金を得る。それは、9時から5時か、ボトムを振っている場合。~$$
Image Image ImageImage
perfection is the disease of a nation..it's the soul that needs the surgery
RoleModel'Est96
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Tarantino's Hateful Eight Script Leak-Scrapping Release

Postby shadyblogger » Jan 25th, '14, 20:41

Yeah I heard this a few days ago and was quite disappointed. It's a shame. Assholes :angry:
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Tarantino's Hateful Eight Script Leak-Scrapping Release

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 7th, '14, 23:45

Q da man dgaf
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Entertainment