The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Easy-A (Long Read)

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Easy-A (Long Read)

Postby DetroitSkills » Feb 1st, '14, 22:18

Easy-A is a great movie..
Emma Stone Plays... Olive Penderghast, a beautiful, smart, and lively California girl at Ojai High School. I really like the set up, how shes narrating the story through-out.. Using a webcam and paper haha.

Emma Stone didnt really have to win me over to enjoy this movie, it really couldve been any actress. But Emma was damn near perfect, and not just by looks... She was witty, cute, clever and innocent, tried to be serious but it just came off as sassy and bubbly, i really love her personality, there's too many words i can use to describe her, so ill stop there. She really makes you care for the character, and get attached... Seeing as how this story can happen in every day life. Will Guck's directing shines in this movie. Arguably his best directing job. Not to discredit the writer, Bert Royal. Amazing job.

Haha amanda bynes, that's all im saying about her...
How Emma was biased towards the original version of the movie and not the demi moore remake during that bit and through-out the movie's entirety was very cute bubbly and geniune. That british accent tho.

The dad getting mad about the black kid knowing he was adopted was good writing, it was very comedic.

The parents in the movie were just great in general, the t, t, t, t, bit was gold. "What's a twit?"

The kids relationship between the kids and the parents was fantastic, magnificent choice of actors. There's real chemistry there.
"I got a v where u wanna see a p" that whole bit was great with brandon, personally i thought they were cute together, at the party. That whole scene, lmfao, she was trying to teach him sex noises hahaha "errgghh" she starts spankin the hell out of him! "You smell that?" "It doesnt really smell that bad" hahaha
Funniest bit of the whole movie in my opinion

That awkward mom dating a homo-sexual story.. Then the awkward mom dancing, classic awkward mom is awkward.

I enjoyed the prostitution part, (not what i mean) i mean that, she is hustling these morons for money while remaining a virgin, very intelligent woman, fuck what other people think.
The sharpening pencils shit was classic too, fuck amanda bynes. Weird bitch.......

Dat awkward short friendship with marianne tho...
Glad it was over quick, but for the wrong reason so it pissed me off. Fuck that damn guidance counselor, old fuckin clappy ho... It bugs me that Emma was so nice to her and took blame.

Emma bein sad had me damn near in tears, especially when she said she hated herself... But then her cuteness kicks in again then shortly after she sees shes talking to nobody.

The lobster shack dating scene was pretty good, where she's just being herself rambling and talking about random shit... Then... Shit gets serious when that faggot tool tries making a move on her. She gets all sad:( Shes so adorable.. Saying she got a twig in her eye n shit.

Her and todd are very cute in the car scene. Its pretty self explanatory. Throughout the movie theres been a connection

I really enjoyed when the movie began winding down and she was trying to get people to set the record straight.. I still hate that dumb clap bitch... The connection between Olive and her mother is so awesome. Any girl would kill for that kind of friendship with their mother.
The ending musical number was just icing on the cake, it was pretty damn good too nonetheless. And Emma is fucking hawwt, her smartness to get everyone watching the story was just great.

I guess ill have to give this film 9.7/10 only took away .3 because that bitch who was Emma's friend was ugly as sin and annoying... other than that, grade A movie(pun intended) thanks to Rolly for suggesting :worship:

It's official, I'm now a member of #teamEmma
Last edited by DetroitSkills on Feb 2nd, '14, 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Entertainment