The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

22 jump street ?

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

22 jump street ?

Postby Damarkus » Jun 6th, '14, 22:59

anyone have a link to download or watch
if you ever mix me up
Or confuse me with a Canibus or Dre with a Dupri
Will rub it in, every club your in, we'll have you
Blackballed and make sure you never rap a fucken again
Damarkus
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 22 jump street ?

Postby Solace » Jun 7th, '14, 02:58

It isn't out yet and even if it was you'd have to wait at least a few months for an enjoyable cam copy.

But what the fuck at the RT score: 97%?

Boasting even more of the bromantic chemistry between its stars -- and even more of the goofy, good-natured humor that made its predecessor so much fun -- 22 Jump Street is the rare sequel that improves upon the original.

Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Ottawa613 » Jun 8th, '14, 06:16

Solace wrote:It isn't out yet and even if it was you'd have to wait at least a few months for an enjoyable cam copy.

Boasting even more of the bromantic chemistry between its stars -- and even more of the goofy, good-natured humor that made its predecessor so much fun -- 22 Jump Street is the rare sequel that improves upon the original.

Rotten Tomato scores are sometimes really high before the film comes out. It was this high for Neighbours as well. As soon as it comes out more people will dislike it and bring that down, although I'm expecting a solid comedy.
Ottawa613
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Jun 9th, '14, 00:38

True Wiz wrote:22 Jump Street is going to be dope :y:

I agree. I'm looking forward to this movie.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Jun 9th, '14, 01:29

Ottawa613 wrote:
Solace wrote:It isn't out yet and even if it was you'd have to wait at least a few months for an enjoyable cam copy.

Rotten Tomato scores are sometimes really high before the film comes out. It was this high for Neighbours as well. As soon as it comes out more people will dislike it and bring that down, although I'm expecting a solid comedy.

That's good to know, thanks. I expect the same.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 9th, '14, 04:09

Ottawa613 wrote:

Would be surprised if it drops into the 70's like Neighbors did. Obviously it'll drop but with the overwhelmingly positive nature of the reviews and the success of the last film I'd guess it'll land somewhere in the mid to upper 80's.

Even though who cares what RT score it gets, if you like it you like it.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Spyder » Jun 10th, '14, 00:50

its Sony's highest 'tested' comedy, and rated as one of the best comedy sequels from preview audiences.

Jonah Hill said sequels usually suck, so im hoping he made steps to avoid that. which i believe he did.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Spyder » Jun 18th, '14, 01:29

loved it
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby SliK » Jun 18th, '14, 02:12

Spyder wrote:its Sony's highest 'tested' comedy, and rated as one of the best comedy sequels from preview audiences.

Jonah Hill said sequels usually suck, so im hoping he made steps to avoid that. which i believe he did.

Testing doesn't mean shit. That Adam Sandler + Andy Samburg comedy "That's My Boy" was their highest tested film of all time lol, and it flopped.

I don't have incredibly high hopes for 22 Jump Street but I am hoping to be very pleasantly surprised.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Solace » Jun 18th, '14, 03:32

Spyder wrote:loved it
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Spyder » Jun 26th, '14, 04:13

SliK wrote:
Spyder wrote:its Sony's highest 'tested' comedy, and rated as one of the best comedy sequels from preview audiences.

Testing doesn't mean shit. That Adam Sandler + Andy Samburg comedy "That's My Boy" was their highest tested film of all time lol, and it flopped.

I don't have incredibly high hopes for 22 Jump Street but I am hoping to be very pleasantly surprised.

testing means, the people who tested it liked it :laughing:
thats all i was saying.

either way, always watch something for yourself, it was dope.
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mezee » Jun 28th, '14, 05:42

I liked it better than the 1st one, soo funny
mezee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Entertainment