The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Expendables 3

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

The Expendables 3

Postby Shpongle » Jun 18th, '14, 10:53

The new trailer is out, and it looks badass :worship:

Who's excited for this? Can't wait to see all these dudes together in the same screen...loved the 2nd one, awesome old school action flick..
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Re: The Expendables 3

Postby SlmShady200 » Jun 18th, '14, 18:02

Actually have high hopes after watching this trailer. The first one sucked hardcore and the second one was ehhhh. Thought it was appropriate how they use Berzerk. Mel Gibson looks promising as the bad guy, however I am worried cuz I saw this one is supposed to be rated PG-13.
"Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic".
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 03:37

When I rock this house till
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Shpongle » Jun 19th, '14, 10:51

SlmShady200 wrote:Actually have high hopes after watching this trailer. The first one sucked hardcore and the second one was ehhhh. Thought it was appropriate how they use Berzerk. Mel Gibson looks promising as the bad guy, however I am worried cuz I saw this one is supposed to be rated PG-13.

PG-13 is a bad thing, this movie deserves to be R rated...but we'll see in the end if its worth it, it's nice to see Wesley Snipes back on screen also
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlmShady200 » Jun 19th, '14, 16:45

Shpongle wrote:
SlmShady200 wrote:Actually have high hopes after watching this trailer. The first one sucked hardcore and the second one was ehhhh. Thought it was appropriate how they use Berzerk. Mel Gibson looks promising as the bad guy, however I am worried cuz I saw this one is supposed to be rated PG-13.

PG-13 is a bad thing, this movie deserves to be R rated...but we'll see in the end if its worth it, it's nice to see Wesley Snipes back on screen also

Yeah, i had read Terry Crew's character was written for Snipes in the original, but with all the tax stuff, Crews had to replace him. Sucks cuz Snipes is awesome.
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Flamez » Jun 19th, '14, 18:02

PG-13 worries me, but hopefully it turns out to be a good movie.
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby rapaddict92 » Jun 20th, '14, 07:18

i liked the 1st and 2nd movie's. trailer looks good. Stallone jumping off that exploding/falling building was a bit much. still looking forward to it though.
rapaddict92
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shpongle » Jun 20th, '14, 10:43

SlmShady200 wrote:Yeah, i had read Terry Crew's character was written for Snipes in the original, but with all the tax stuff, Crews had to replace him. Sucks cuz Snipes is awesome.

Didn't know that, i actually like Crews in this, but Wesley Snipes was a great action star back in the day

rapaddict92 wrote:i liked the 1st and 2nd movie's. trailer looks good. Stallone jumping off that exploding/falling building was a bit much. still looking forward to it though.

These movies are always over the top lol i noticed that scene too, i just had to laugh at it :D

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlmShady200 » Jun 20th, '14, 18:29

Shpongle wrote:
SlmShady200 wrote:Yeah, i had read Terry Crew's character was written for Snipes in the original, but with all the tax stuff, Crews had to replace him. Sucks cuz Snipes is awesome.

Didn't know that, i actually like Crews in this, but Wesley Snipes was a great action star back in the day

Yeah #NODISRESPECTTOTERRYCREWS ;)
He's dope. Snipes just is a better fit I think for these types of movies cuz he's more old school
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shpongle » Jun 24th, '14, 10:20

Hesky wrote:People actually watch this cheesy ensemble garbage?Image

lol it's a mindless action flick, don't expect much else it's good for what it's meant to be :8)

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Malissagomes » Oct 17th, '14, 13:52

In simple words WICKED!!! :worship:
Malissagomes
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Entertainment