The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Walking Dead (Season 5)

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 12th, '14, 17:28

WHOS FUCKING READY!!?
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Raul » Oct 12th, '14, 19:44

I AM :worship:
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby TonyTilt » Oct 12th, '14, 20:13

Can't wait!
Image
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

Image
#Slumerican
User avatar
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Jan 5th, '12, 21:12
Location: Slumerica(Ohio)
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby UofLCard » Oct 13th, '14, 03:04

That was pretty beastly.

Spoilers below in white...

I figured Mary and Terminus as a whole would have been around longer.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Josh » Oct 13th, '14, 03:07

I AM
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
User avatar
Josh
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Mar 22nd, '14, 04:37
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Rafael » Oct 13th, '14, 03:45

The first 5 minutes have to have been some of the most gruesome and disturbing footage ever shown on television.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby TonyTilt » Oct 13th, '14, 04:34

Rafael wrote:The first 5 minutes have to have been some of the most gruesome and disturbing footage ever shown on television.


I like that they did that tbh, hated how fake Carol blowing that gas thing up was though.
Image
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

Image
#Slumerican
User avatar
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Jan 5th, '12, 21:12
Location: Slumerica(Ohio)
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Rafael » Oct 13th, '14, 04:47

TonyTilt wrote:
Rafael wrote:The first 5 minutes have to have been some of the most gruesome and disturbing footage ever shown on television.


I like that they did that tbh, hated how fake Carol blowing that gas thing up was though.

Word. They jumped the shark big time with that part.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 13th, '14, 13:35

i love how brutal tyreese was this episode, i hated seeing him like a big teddy bear carrying a baby 24/7 tbh :coffee:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Raul » Oct 13th, '14, 14:22

going to download and watch it as soon as I get home from work
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 13th, '14, 14:35

Raul wrote:going to download and watch it as soon as I get home from work

Good shit bruh
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Hage » Oct 14th, '14, 04:10

Good ep :b: some stuff looked fake & cheap but the action and touching moments made up for it. That final after cred scene :y: !
Image
Machine Gun Kelly wrote:What if tomorrow never comes and everything you said today couldn't be undone?
User avatar
Hage
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5671
Joined: Apr 12th, '12, 00:25

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 15th, '14, 02:46

theres no way to make some of that stuff look real in their defense
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Hage » Oct 15th, '14, 10:34

yeah i get that but this moment
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/ ... ason_P.jpg
looked too fake and goofy
Image
Machine Gun Kelly wrote:What if tomorrow never comes and everything you said today couldn't be undone?
User avatar
Hage
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5671
Joined: Apr 12th, '12, 00:25

Re: Walking Dead (Season 5)

Postby Raul » Oct 15th, '14, 14:15

Hage wrote:yeah i get that but this moment
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/ ... ason_P.jpg
looked too fake and goofy

I lirld the 1st time I watched this scene. So obviously fake and dumb

Episode was A+ doe
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Entertainment



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users