The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Better Call Saul will debut on 8 February

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Better Call Saul will debut on 8 February

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 21st, '14, 19:28

Better Call Saul has an official release date. The Breaking Bad spinoff, starring Bob Odenkirk as the loose-with-the-law attorney, will debut in the US on AMC on 8 February, with its second episode scheduled for the following night. It will then default to weekly instalments every Monday.

Following multiple short clips and a behind-the-scenes mini-feature, a new teaser has been released, continuing the highly stylised feel that has been suggested so far with a sleazy hotel room setting. AMC president Charlie Collier also confirmed that the series will focus on the lawyer’s pre-Goodman life as Jimmy McGill.

“This February, during AMC’s first ever two-night series premiere event, we’re going to introduce Jimmy McGill to the world. Known to Breaking Bad fans as Saul Goodman, viewers will soon discover Saul wasn’t always Albuquerque’s top criminal (criminal) lawyer,” said Collier.

The series will air on Netflix in the UK.

Source
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Better Call Saul will debut on 8 February

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 23rd, '14, 20:00

INNN
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Kill You » Nov 24th, '14, 21:44

Saulsome
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Ottawa613 » Nov 25th, '14, 00:26

Mixed feelings about this, tbh. I'll give it a shot, but I'm not sure how this is going to be. I didn't mind Saul's character, but I'm not sure he's interesting enough to base a series around. We'll see.
Ottawa613
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Entertainment