The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anybody see thes movies

Discuss other aspects to music here along with TV and Movies.

Anybody see thes movies

Postby donomar » Sep 2nd, '05, 02:39

Has anybody seen these movies Devils Rejects and the 40 year old virgin if so r they worth seeing?
donomar
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby yoshi » Sep 2nd, '05, 15:05

no, i haven't, but i can tell you: don't watch 'dark water' :shock: it's the biggest shit ever made.. :?
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 5th, '05, 20:03

i have seen 40 year old virgin. its actualy really funny. u should also see wedding crashers if u havent. haha hey yoshi, i bought that dark water ticket n decided i wanted to c sumthin else so i ended up sneakin into wedding crashers. i m glad i did that if it was that bad tho! :lol:
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Corey_taylor » Sep 7th, '05, 11:39

No men Didnt see them

I will find them And Look them Aigth

People YOu must see The lanbd Of the dead It rulezzz
Corey_taylor
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoshi » Sep 7th, '05, 16:20

^ lol, i wanted to see it, but nobody wanted to watch it :? it's something like 'dawn of the hell (or dead - i don't know english title)', isn't it? this one was great 8)
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Entertainment