The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Who's Goin' 2 The Super Bowl

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Who's Goin' 2 The Super Bowl

Postby pimpin2ez » Jan 7th, '06, 21:59

personally i think it's panthers vs. colts but if the panthers play tampa bay there out of the playoffs if no thet will probaly make it though if they don't make it, it will b seahawks vs. colts
pimpin2ez
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby topdawgizalaw » Jan 8th, '06, 22:59

staying iwth my preseason pick of pantehrs versus colts, carolina over the colts. the bucs are done now, but i must argue, why would we be done if we had to play tampa. it would automatically be in tampa, where we won by 20 when we played them at their place this season, despite losing the second meeting in charlotte, and we are sizzling. but, alas, it doesnt really matter now, does it
topdawgizalaw
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlurveBaller66 » Jan 9th, '06, 02:45

seahawks vs patriots

i hate the pats cuz im a dolphin fan but the patriots always sleez by and get lucky.
SlurveBaller66
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Who's Goin' 2 The Super Bowl

Postby nuke333 » Jan 11th, '06, 00:33

SUPERBOWL= BEARS VS. COLTS, with the bears winning of course. If they can beat the seahawks, then they definitely will win the super bowl. panthers aint good enough to win this sunday. for the most part they play in CHICAGO, they will not win here!
nuke333
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Panthers Gonna Win

Postby pimpin2ez » Jan 11th, '06, 01:16

I bet u the panthers r going 2 win there on fire right now. sundays game is going 2 be a close one but panthers will win fo' show.
pimpin2ez
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby sicilyzbest » Jan 13th, '06, 21:02

Patriots are going to the superbowl, they are startin to play like champs again, i think the only competition they have is the seahawks and if they shut down Shaun Alexander on the run they got the superbowl on lock so i say....

Patriots vs. Seahawks.... favoring the Patriots
sicilyzbest
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

panthers vs. steelers all the way

Postby jchapin23 » Jan 22nd, '06, 02:16

i guess it's the panthers & the steelers......
jchapin23
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: panthers vs. steelers all the way

Postby Ivy » Jan 22nd, '06, 02:35

jchapin23 wrote:i guess it's the panthers & the steelers......

I agree, but umm, I ain't going to jinx the pants. :whistle:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby MuNxMuN » Jan 23rd, '06, 23:36

steelers and seahawks :whistle:
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Postby Ivy » Jan 24th, '06, 01:11

MuNxMuN wrote:steelers and seahawks :whistle:

Cheater :angry:

Just playin'. I see you waited til' after the pants vs. hawks game to post :whistle: If only these posts didn't have dates.... :whistle:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby MuNxMuN » Jan 24th, '06, 01:18

yea if only these posts didn't have dates.....lol. who do you think is gonna win the superbowl? i say steelers even though i don't like them
MuNxMuN
Addict
Addict

Postby Ivy » Jan 24th, '06, 01:20

MuNxMuN wrote:yea if only these posts didn't have dates.....lol. who do you think is gonna win the superbowl? i say steelers even though i don't like them

I'ma creatin' a thread an poll... just wait....a minute :angry: :D

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Prodigy10 » Jan 24th, '06, 23:09

i think its gonna be the steelers and the seahawks
Prodigy10
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Sports Arena