The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Referees

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Postby egorovivan » Mar 19th, '06, 19:47

I fully agree with you
egorovivan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Referees

Postby pimpin2ez » Mar 24th, '06, 00:26

TruEmFan wrote:they might be old and flabby... but don't mess with them.

referees can totally fuck up a game. i swear... whenever i see a player arguing with the refs, i'm just like "shut the fuck up! you'll just make it worse." a ref isn't one to take back his call... it'll stand and if you tick him off, he'll make another one.

like yesterday... the best team in the NBA lost to the worst team in the NBA all cuz of the refs.

two of the pistons starting players were ejected in the last quarter cuz they couldn't control their temper.

i know sports is about passion and the will to win, but honestly... SHUT THE FUCK UP if they call a foul. it's better than having to leave the game or getting a technical.

i mean... is a few deragotory comments toward and old man really worth losing an entire game... especially one as humiliating as the one last night?

keep ur mouth shut and let it go. :angry:

that's true man.
didn't the pistons and pacers have a big fight last season it was on video and everything i have only seen like 30 sec. of the clip do u by any chance no where i can watch it
pimpin2ez
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Ivy » Mar 24th, '06, 01:10

I think refferees(sp) are payed off sometime by the opposing teams, especially in like the Superbowl and the Playoffs and Tournaments for basketball and all that shit. Just my opinion and skeptism though.

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ines » Mar 28th, '06, 12:41

that's for sure, they think tat they know everything and so, but sometimes, they got it wrong too
ines
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Sports Arena