The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

anyone an NBA fan? - Rasheed Wallace Interview

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

anyone an NBA fan? - Rasheed Wallace Interview

Postby DarkMan » Mar 28th, '06, 08:16

March 24, 2006 - The Darko debate. If you're an NBA fan, you've heard the talk. You've probably argued the point yourself for that matter. What if the Pistons drafted Melo, Dwyane Wade, or Chris Bosh instead of Darko? How amazing would the team be?

But in my opinion, if you want to debate the topic, you also have to consider one thing: If the Pistons draft any of those players, do they still pull the trigger on the trade that brought them Rasheed Wallace? And if the Pistons don't trade for Wallace and head into the playoffs with a rookie instead of the seasoned vet, do they still beat the Lakers and win the title?

I say the answers are no and no. I don't think they pull off the trade for 'Sheed and I don't think they win the title without him.

So with that reasoning, is drafting Darko the best thing to ever happen to the Pistons? If you follow my strange, twisted logic, it just might be as the defensive combination of Wallace and Wallace in the paint have been devastating to opponents, and 'Sheed has a knack to slip behind the arc and knock down threes in the clutch.

IGN Sports sat down with the baddest of the Detroit Bad Boys to talk Air Force Ones, Pistons, and videogames. Here is what he had to say

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ines » Mar 28th, '06, 12:40

i am a little bit fan of them.thx for the info
ines
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Sports Arena