The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL 2011 Regular Season

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL 2011 Regular Season

Postby Emadyville » Dec 6th, '11, 04:35

I am agnostic. But I think tebow is jesus. And I'm serious.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Dec 7th, '11, 00:27

Emadyville wrote:colts getting that #1 pick :smoking:

Word.

Luck coming to my team next year. :y:
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Dec 7th, '11, 04:04

J.R. wrote:
Emadyville wrote:colts getting that #1 pick :smoking:

Word.

Luck coming to my team next year. :y:

and my team :8)
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Beak » Dec 11th, '11, 22:35

GO LIONS!! :worship: One step closer to a wild card :thumbsup2:
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Beak » Dec 12th, '11, 02:15

Hesky wrote:There's something special about this Denver Broncos TEAM.

Chicago got Tebowed. Kinda figured (hoped) Chicago would lose. I still think Denver is gonna implode soon. Granted Tebow has gotten better with his throwing, but he's not the answer. :b:
If anything, it's the defense keeping them in the games.

Tebow does next to nothing all game. He's lucky he gets a chance at the end of the game to try and do something. He's been on a really long streak of luck and it's gonna run out.
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Fa-Q » Dec 12th, '11, 08:39

Beak wrote:

Chicago got Tebowed. Kinda figured (hoped) Chicago would lose. I still think Denver is gonna implode soon. Granted Tebow has gotten better with his throwing, but he's not the answer. :b:

Tebow does next to nothing all game. He's lucky he gets a chance at the end of the game to try and do something. He's been on a really long streak of luck and it's gonna run out.

Sounds like a Raiders fan.....dude respect Tebow....you don't win 6 straight games by LUCK?
Last edited by Fa-Q on Dec 12th, '11, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Beak » Dec 12th, '11, 14:42

Hesky wrote:
Beak wrote:

I guess you didn't see the 7 dropped passes during the game that were right in the receivers' hands?

If the Broncos execute during regulation, they don't have to make the comeback win.

I'll Give credit where credit is due. Denver's defense :y: and the kicker for making the field goals :y:
A good QB, like Manning & the Giants did last night, would've marched down the field and scored a TD. Not made the kicker kick almost 60 yards. The only passes Teblows throws, are dump offs or if the receiver is wide open, then he'll throw it 10 yards +.

And @ Fa-Q, I'm no Raiders fan :facepalm :arrow: TEBLOWS
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby RememberTheName » Dec 16th, '11, 07:58

Let's all be honest. Tebow is making plays in the forth quarter, but what he did on Sunday against the Chi-Town Bears wasn't that impressive. He played a very vanilla cover 2 for the entirety of the fourth quarter and hit the check downs that were available. If not for Marion the Barbarian making two absolutely critical mistakes, they would have lost in regulation. He simply needed to stay in bounds, something that an elementary student could have done. Even so he needed the kicker to make two 50+ field goals. Matt Prater should win some award with his clutchness.

The same thing applies for the Oakland game where Denver had a huge run and a punt return to overtake the Raiders. I'm not saying Tebow is terrible, because he has certainly helped rejuvenate the Broncos this season. You gotta remember though, Kyle Orton started last season 6-1 on a slightly less talented Denver team.

My 2 cents.
RememberTheName
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby RememberTheName » Dec 16th, '11, 08:00

Hesky wrote:
Beak wrote:

I guess you didn't see the 7 dropped passes during the game that were right in the receivers' hands?

If the Broncos execute during regulation, they don't have to make the comeback win.

This is just a silly excuse. The Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay Packers lead the league in drops. Maybe if they just execute, the Packers would be challenging the New England Patriots single season scoring record.

Every team drops passes.
RememberTheName
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Beak » Dec 19th, '11, 02:19

My LIONS did it again! Greatest of all time to comeback from 13+ down. :worship: Oh yeah. :b:

:laughing: And of course I gotta give it to TEBLOWS. He showed his true colors. Didn't even throw a TD pass against one of the worst defenses. And can't remember the last time a QB tried to get away from a sack, only to get sacked for a loss of 28 yards :!: I guess O:) took a day off of football. :devil: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All I hear is.......crickets. Teblow fans just got :-$ :zipped: :-#
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Beak » Dec 19th, '11, 14:59

Hesky wrote:
Beak wrote:My LIONS did it again! Greatest of all time to comeback from 13+ down. :worship: Oh yeah. :b:

:laughing: And of course I gotta give it to TEBLOWS. He showed his true colors. Didn't even throw a TD pass against one of the worst defenses. And can't remember the last time a QB tried to get away from a sack, only to get sacked for a loss of 28 yards :!: I guess O:) took a day off of football. :devil: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All I hear is.......crickets. Teblow fans just got :-$ :zipped: :-#

It's one game. They lost one game against one of the leagues best teams. Maybe the 41 points the D conceded had something to do with it? They scored on every drive they had the ball besides two I think it was.

He may have not thrown for a TD, but he did run for two, shrugging off a LB as if he was nothing in the process. One of those rushing TD's was a 1 yard run after a pass down to the half yard line.

The sack for a big loss came on 4th down, he was trying to make a play. The RT completely blew his blocking assignment and a player came clean through.

2 more games left; win them and they're in. Buffalo on the road shouldn't be easy, and if KC play like they did today they'll be tough to beat for everyone.

Thanks for the favour from the Lions though ;) They showed Suh's blocked FG during the Broncos game with it being so important to the standings; hopefully Oakland loses out now, but I see them possibly winning both.

He always seems to rush for TD's. Which is great, he's athletic. But a QB has to be able to throw the ball and for TD's as well. They should beat Buffalo. KC, hard to say. Depends who shows up.

I will be terribly upset if Denver makes the playoffs and Stafford/Megatron don't. Lions deserve it more. Then again, I don't think the Lions are ready yet. I almost would rather them miss the playoffs, instead of getting blown out in the playoffs.
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Beak » Dec 19th, '11, 16:54

If he threw it that good, then he would have thrown at least 1 TD against a horrible defense.
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Beak » Dec 25th, '11, 05:23

My LIONS are playoff bound. :worship: =D> \:D/

And like I've been sayin, TEBLOWS!! Can't wait to hear the excuses for that game with the 4 INT'S. And no, they weren't the receivers fault. He was just atrocious against the Bills.
Beak
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Fa-Q » Dec 26th, '11, 02:39

Eagles sweep Cowboys.....I'm happy even though no playoffs
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Dec 26th, '11, 06:03

colts won 2 straight...but if they fucked up the first pick :shakehead: