The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Croatia-The Country That Rules

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Croatia-The Country That Rules

Postby Fleka » Mar 19th, '11, 14:49

Croatia has between 4.5-5 million people. Other countries have cities with more people than that. But yet, we kick ass!!! Today Ivica Kostelić won ski world cup. His sister Janica did that three times. Our tennis players won Wimbledon (Ivanišević), Roland Garros (Majoli), Davis Cup (Ljubičić, Karlović, Ančić...). Handball team won gold medal at olympics twice, world gold medal, europe silver medal, Badel 1862 Zagreb was Europe club champion. Blanka Vlašić rules high jump. We were third in France 98, soccer world cup. Waterpolo-World and Europe gold medals. Basketball Olympic silver, and during Yugoslavia-Serbia, Croatia combined even kicked Americans asses in basketball. Yugoplastika and Cibona were the best teams in Europe.

I will mention Mirko Cro cop Filipović, Željko Mavrović, zoran Primorac, Tamara Boroš, Sandra Perković, Skelin Brothers...There are manny others, but I can`t think of everybody right now.

That kind of results for a small country like Croatia are amazing. Just wanted to share that with you guys here.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Croatia-The Country That Rules

Postby ango » Mar 19th, '11, 15:19

yeah, croatia is great country for sport, but government really sucks here
"Homie I know I'm, never gonna be the same without you
I never woulda came in this game, I'm going insane without you
Matter of fact it was just the other night, had another dream about you
You told me to get up, I got up, I spread my wings and I flew"

Rest In Peace Nate Dogg (1969 - 2011)
bez tebe west coast neće biti isti