The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Real Madrid VS FC Barcelona predictions (Champions League)

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Who's gonna win?

Real Madrid
47%
FC Barcelona
53%

Total votes : 17

Re: Real Madrid VS FC Barcelona predictions (Champions Leagu

Postby Ku53v » Apr 27th, '11, 22:13

M15HKA wrote:Ref and all the diving ruined this episode of El Plastico

Yeah Adebayor and Marcelo should have been sent off
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » Apr 27th, '11, 22:58

Mourinho has had 5 players sent off in 6 of his last meetings with Barca and some still blame the ref for "ruining the game"?! Gotta say, Guardiola's rant yesterday gave me a change of mind. Mourinho might win trophies but to be a fan of him is to be a gloryhunting cunt. Its a shame 2 days ago i was just that :shakehead:
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shady45 » Apr 27th, '11, 23:37

FC MESSI WIN IN MADRID.
In BARCELONA? 5:0?
shady45
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fleka » Apr 28th, '11, 19:36

Just watched the video where you can claerly see that Pepe never touched Alves. He did not TOUCH his leg when he got the red card. UEFA should punnish Alves with 2-3 games where he is not allowed to play. Just like they did with Eduardo, in that celtic game. I just lost my respect for Barcelona, it seems that they can only win CL when the referee helps them. They cried like little bitches every time someone touched them.

And Rio Ferdinand wrote on his Tweeter that if he ever gets carried ou on a strtcher and then runs back in the game 2 minutes later, he gives the green light to everybody to take his ass down with a two feet tackle. :y: Rio rules.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Trimss » May 1st, '11, 23:16

Fleka wrote:Just watched the video where you can claerly see that Pepe never touched Alves. He did not TOUCH his leg when he got the red card. UEFA should punnish Alves with 2-3 games where he is not allowed to play. Just like they did with Eduardo, in that celtic game. I just lost my respect for Barcelona, it seems that they can only win CL when the referee helps them. They cried like little bitches every time someone touched them.

And Rio Ferdinand wrote on his Tweeter that if he ever gets carried ou on a strtcher and then runs back in the game 2 minutes later, he gives the green light to everybody to take his ass down with a two feet tackle. :y: Rio rules.

If I was Dani Alves, I would have done the same. If Pepe had touched Dani alves, he would have broke his fucking leg in two pieces. Dani Alves dived because he's kinda clever. A douche, yeah but clever. Real players were too agressive so Barca played with them, by provoking faults.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Unscarred » May 1st, '11, 23:28

Bul. That match, was utterly, pathetic. Say what you like about Mourinho's tactics, he has to play against Barcelona someway. It may've been defensive but plenty have done that vs Barcelona, even Wenger. Barcelona beyond the passing and brilliance of Messi and Xavi really are a pathetic football team. The way they surrounded the referee after EVERY whistle was disgraceful. They've somehow managed to upstage Roy Keane in that respect. They dive and cheat more than your average football team does. But they're seemingly allowed to get away with 99% of it. Pepe's foot was high, but in no way was it a red card. Yet the Barcelona players surrounded the referee like he'd just raped and shot Dani Alves.

But the worst thing about this is that the moment the next all-English tie crops up in the Champions League it'll be "oh look, typical ugly all-English tie".

Make no mistake about it, if Barcelona go through to the final, they owe it to cheating, diving, theatrics of the highest, highest order just as much as they will Messi. We may end up just being cannon-fodder for Barcelona, and underdogs at best vs. Real Madrid, but karma will one-day catch up with Barcelona. Hopefully it comes at Wembley. But if it doesn't, it WILL catch up with them sooner rather than later.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Sports Arena