The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My Thoughts About FC Barcelona (and about the match)

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

My Thoughts About FC Barcelona (and about the match)

Postby SajN » Apr 28th, '11, 01:50

I am a big Barcelona fan, been that for many years.

Now here's the thing:

Even I get ashamed of how they play sometimes.

I am tired as fuck of all these acting some of the players do. I hate Sergio Busquets. He is the worst of them all, and I just wish he could be gone from the team.

I am tired as fuck that when something happens ALL the players from Barca starts surrounding the referee. I am tired as fuck that Valdes leaves his goal and joins the other players around the referee on the other teams half.

With all this said, one cannot take away their skills based on this. Barcelona is a good team, they have dope, skilled players. There's only a few that dives for nothing and just overreacts so the referee can blow the whistle, and maybe throw up a card.

Blaming the referee after this game is also too easy. People always do that when Barcelona wins a big game. Sure, the referee might had some questionable decisions, but it was on both sides. Barca deserved to win. I can go all day talking about the anti-football tactic Mou had, but I won't.

To be honest: I was disgraced by the match I saw today. Both teams, Barcelona and Real Madrid lost some of my respect.
Here we have two huge teams, both successfull with many followers. This is a semi-final in the CL. And what do we see? We see childish behavious, we see overreacting... Worst of all, we see something that shouldn't happened in a match: Hate. Extreme hate. When the players gather around the other team's players and start pushing and spitting and everything... that's when I feel football has lost its magic. Pep and Mou aren't even better. They're in the same league.

I am really disappointed in how these two teams were today. People say Barcelona was worst, but I will say that Real Madrid was just as bad as Barca.

I wish I could tell them to grow up.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Re: My Thoughts About FC Barcelona (and about the match)

Postby SajN » Apr 28th, '11, 01:55

Oh, and I really enjoyed watching C.Ronaldo almost start crying after the match was over :D
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby momentsgolden » Apr 28th, '11, 02:06

SajN wrote: Here we have two huge teams, both successfull with many followers. This is a semi-final in the CL. And what do we see? We see childish behavious, we see overreacting... Worst of all, we see something that shouldn't happened in a match: Hate. Extreme hate. When the players gather around the other team's players and start pushing and spitting and everything... that's when I feel football has lost its magic.

On the one hand you have Arsenal- all the "good stuff" no end product. On the other you have Mourinho- trophies with the worst anti-football i've seen in a while. Pepe ddnt even look remorseful after such a terrible challenge. :angry:

But
Pep and Mou aren't even better. They're in the same league.
To his credit, Guardiola has avoided the hate publicly. Yeah, he ranted the other day but no living person could resist such criticism forever. Next year, i'm watching AC VS Inter
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unscarred » Apr 28th, '11, 02:08

Completely agree, also i think this derby lost its magic long time ago, and its pretty overrated. There is the same old bullshit every game, ruff fouls, both teams trying to cheat the other team with any means neccecery, trying to mislead the referre all the time in their favour with acting and diving. Those football is just not appealing to anyone.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SajN » Apr 28th, '11, 02:13

momentsgolden wrote:To his credit, Guardiola has avoided the hate publicly. Yeah, he ranted the other day but no living person could resist such criticism forever. Next year, i'm watching AC VS Inter
Indeed, but I am not talking about outside the field. I am talking about when the match is actually on. Although, I do really dislike the way Mou goes ahead in those interviews. He is so arrogant.

Unscarred wrote:Completely agree, also i think this derby lost its magic long time ago, and its pretty overrated. There is the same old bullshit every game, ruff fouls, both teams trying to cheat the other team with any means neccecery, trying to mislead the referre all the time in their favour with acting and diving. Those football is just not appealing to anyone.

Agree. I don't even watch that much football anymore, only the big matches and few of the La Liga-matches Barca play.
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Ku53v » Apr 28th, '11, 06:40

Tell me a team whose players don't dive, or don't complain to the referee, calling for fouls. Barcelona's players aren't the exception, but almost every players does that.
I rarely miss a Barcelona game and I haven't noticed that Busquets complains any more than his team mates. Also I dont remember another situation where Valdes has left the goal to say something to the referee.
About the referee's decisions, Pepe deserved to be sent off, as well as Adebayor and Marcelo
Last edited by Ku53v on Jul 24th, '11, 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sleepy » Apr 28th, '11, 17:16

I agree with nearly everything you wrote ;)

Altho i do feel the referee showed bias towards Barca and he was fooled too easily by play acting
Also Messi is a god,he can come out of a match like this after scoring two great goals proves he is special

[ Signature reduced by TRshady for exceeding limits ]
Sleepy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mcZu » Apr 28th, '11, 18:24

You shouldn't hate Mourinho, because it's all part of his strategy. Everything he does, has a reason. The guy is a mastermind when it comes to things like that, playing mindgames is his thing. Also, you can call it anti-football what he does, but he is still one of the most succesful trainers ever. He could very well be the best trainer out right now, in my opinion, he already is the best trainer out right now.

Messi didn't play that good yesterday, yes he scored, but he lost the ball a lot yesterday. He didn't really play at his 'best'.

And, yes, Barcelona is starting to dive way too much... Pedro and Sergio are a bunch of drama queens, they should quit football and go audition for a movie in Hollywood...

It wasn't a nice game to watch, no, but a lot of El Classicos are like that, unfortunatelly.

And I find it funny that Real almost always gets a red card when playing against Barca, lol...

Messi > Ronaldo, though. Period.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Fleka » May 7th, '11, 08:58

People want to hang Pepe couse he ALMOST hit Alves. He didn´t touched that bitch, and Alves had to be carried away couse Pepe broke his leg, and two minutes later he was running like nothing happened, and Pepe got a red card. And he DID NOT even touched Alves. And Alves did not got 2 games suspension like Eduardo for deceiving the referee couse UEFA wants Barca to win the CL. Just like they handed the CL to them last time they won.

Do you guys remember how Flamini did two feet tackle on Ćorluka. That shit was 10 times worse than Pepe`s and no red card. And Ćorluka got injured.

Barcelona is a great team, but it is sad how they need referee help to win CL.

And don`t get me started on that "foul" C. Ronaldo did on Mascherano before the Real scored.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby kenzonar » Jul 23rd, '11, 20:54

i agree with everything. I don't like football but i agree with you :D

Passages Malibu
coronary heart disease treatment
kenzonar
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kenzonar » Jul 24th, '11, 06:05

kenzonar
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Sports Arena