The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Chicharito = Unstoppable

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Chicharito = Unstoppable

Postby B.A.D. » May 9th, '11, 04:31

Damn man, I feel proud of that little motherfucker. scoring like a pro, had the fastest goal of the season yesterday at only 35 secs... 20 goals on his first season aswell... damn, Killer. :worship:
Man U is gonna take this Champions League title...

B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Re: Chicharito = Unstoppable

Postby gvdz » May 9th, '11, 07:04

:worship: :worship:
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby macdaddy019967 » May 9th, '11, 07:15

thats right
this motherfucker is going to have the spotlight on him like
cuahtehmoc blanco once did :smoking:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby momentsgolden » May 9th, '11, 08:50

With Rooney behind him, Valencia on his right and Nani on his left... Barcelona better get scared.
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gvdz » May 9th, '11, 09:34

macdaddy019967 wrote:thats right
this motherfucker is going to have the spotlight on him like
cuahtehmoc blanco once did :smoking:

you like football 2? :smoking:
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby gvdz » May 9th, '11, 11:12

Lello wrote:ehmmmm all Chicharito does are either tap ins provided from hard worked movememnts by other players, or one on one situations provided from hard worked movements by other players...

He just has everyone assissting him, he rarley (or never) actually creates something

lol that doesnt matter, look at inzaghi he never made a beautiful goal but he made alot of important goals. or remember solskjear i prefer 20 ugly goals above 1 maybe nicer goal (torres) :coffee:
If he played at your club you would be happy
Last edited by gvdz on May 9th, '11, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby momentsgolden » May 9th, '11, 12:51

Lello wrote:I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he's surley not unstoppable....

Well, his runs are quite impressive because it draws players out of position and creates space for the "hard workers" to exploit. Plus, isnt having speed and a clinical finish skill?
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fleka » May 9th, '11, 16:39

Lello wrote:ehmmmm all Chicharito does are either tap ins provided from hard worked movememnts by other players, or one on one situations provided from hard worked movements by other players...

He just has everyone assissting him, he rarley (or never) actually creates something

You know shit about football. Football is a team sport, and if you don`t have Chicharito or someone like that, HARD WORK MOVEMENTS by others are worth nothing. You need to be at the right place in the right time, and Chicharito always is. Just like Inzaghi. Or Davor Šuker.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Drug.Ballad » May 10th, '11, 00:56

:worship:
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » May 10th, '11, 10:58

if I say he's unstoppable, then he is unstoppable.

My Will Be Done In This Bitch.

B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby macdaddy019967 » May 11th, '11, 01:05

Big Ax-D wrote:if I say he's unstoppable, then he is unstoppable.

My Will Be Done In This Bitch.

:worship:
#JMG #SacJB #ToxicBuffy #Trinell #Meadows_Killas
macdaddy019967
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » May 13th, '11, 17:51

being in the right place at the right time is not luck,its a skill.

lello hop off the cock,negro u mad cuz chelsea lost and they payed 50 mill for a blonde faggot who will keep constantly sucking.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby gvdz » May 14th, '11, 10:45

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:being in the right place at the right time is not luck,its a skill.

lello hop off the cock,negro u mad cuz chelsea lost and they payed 50 mill for a blonde faggot who will keep constantly sucking.

:worship: :worship:
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » May 14th, '11, 20:57

Lello wrote:
Devil'sAdvocate wrote:being in the right place at the right time is not luck,its a skill.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent, and torres is class my dear friend.

And, yeah it's a skill, though it doesn't make him unstoppable...

2 players in a team that can judged over one aspect are the goalkeeper and the striker.

goalkeeper: how much goals went in his goal.

striker: how much goals he scored.

torres scored one fucking goal in 3/4 months,shut the fuck up.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Unscarred » May 15th, '11, 00:50

Lello wrote:you're judging torres on his current form? he's had bad injuries he'll be back to his full force next year, plus chicharito will never have half the class torres has...

and no, you can't just simply compare stats, berbatov is the top scorer and he's absolutley worthless on the pitch, Rooney scored less than berba and chicha, but he's defiently the better striker between all three, cause he creats opportunities, he opens up defenses, he has the ability to pass players, and he got class... berbatov is a lazy player, and all chicharito does is stand in the right place while he gets near-perfect crosses from players like nani, valencia, rooney and giggs.

Edit: and I repeat the reason I posted in this thread, he is a good player but not at all unstoppable

lol seriously shut up, and stop talking bul. There is no such thing as unstoppable player, after all they're humans, everybody has some weaknesses. Berbatov wortless on the pitch? Are you serious? He's one of the main reasons why we won the tittle this season. But im pretty sure you haven't watch many of United games this season.

Berbatov is a striker in the true sense of the position and anyone who’s ever played there will know you’re the target man, a player who spends most of the game with their back constantly to the goal, on the shoulder of the last defender, fending off the likes of John Terry and co and helping to bring other players into the game; running around endlessly and pointlessly chasing after the ball is not part of your job. Also he has one of the most stunning control of the ball and unparalleled ability to skip past opponents with hardly any space between them, which sees this man as one of the best in the world.

Sometimes it frustrates me to hear comments that he is untalented, selfish and above all else lazy. I think it's the languid style of his that's the problem. The stats, though, would surprise you

Berbatov is a class act: period.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Sports Arena