The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ManU haters!

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

ManU haters!

Postby S.T.A.N. » May 9th, '11, 14:37

WHat dont you like about them?
NO.1 Eminem Fan on TR!
S.T.A.N.
Soldier
Soldier

Re: ManU haters!

Postby gvdz » May 9th, '11, 15:12

inb4 lello's complaining about refs&diving.
gvdz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby cityfan31 » May 9th, '11, 16:27

This is hard for me because the list is endless, but I'll try and summarise it now.

1. Arrogance

Growing up in Manchester, I spent my childhood surrounded by reds. Humility and self-depracation and the ability to lose like men are not qualities that united fans have. Their arrogance is typified by their favourite 'chant': 'we're man united, we do what we want'. Complete cunts, to a man.

2. Old Trafford

On the subject of chants, they don't actually have any. There's a reason why some clubs have anthems (like You'll Never Walk Alone, Blue Moon, Delilah) and its because the fans sing songs in the stadium with passion and a connection to the club. Go to old trafford and you could sit down and do your homework with little distraction. It also looks like an advertisement for a scaffolding company. Horrible. Their team is good, their fans and stadium are an embarassment. See FA Cup semi final for evidence: not one song sung by the cunts.

3. Fanbase

There is a myth that manchester is only full of city fans. Not true. However, it is a fact that City have far more fans than their success should give them, and 99% of man united fans are from the far east or London. Take a look at some of the reds on this forum, not a single one from england (as far as I know). None have been to the games either. If united went 35 years without a trophy, 98% of their fans would fuck off (probably within the first 2 years).

4. Munich Air Disaster

City fans have recently been criticised for singing about this. However, given that United abandoned the survivors, left the families of the dead to struggle financially, and yet have used the disastor as a marketing tool to generate income, you can rightly see the subhuman scum that embody that club. Let me give you an example, a couple of years ago they had bilboards up in manchester saying: 'Remember the busby babes. Sponsored by AIG.' Unbelievable.

5. FERGIE

One of the biggest cunts in the world. He has bullied refs, players, journalists for the last 20 years into submission. so much so that he is the most powerful man in english football. He is a sour, bitter, arrogant bastard who won't even do interviews when his team loses. He also turns every player that plays for him into a diving, cheating, ref abusing wanker, yet he will be remembered as one of the greats. I will be having a party when he dies. And I hope he dies via gorrilla bumming gangbang.

These are just some of the reasons, but in conclusion, i absolutely detest united. The fans, the players, everything they stand for. They're a good team with shit fans which is unfortunate because their fans have enjoyed the most success in English football history. They don't deserve it.

If United were playing the Taliban, I would be supporting the Taliban.

<and breathe>
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cityfan31 » May 10th, '11, 00:11

Lello wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:Haters exist and it seems that only few people here (including me) like Man U but their fan base is one of the biggest in the whole world.

few? the forum is full with mancs (unfortunatley)

TJ, u, DA, EminemShow, Sleepy, gvdz, Unscarred, momentisgolden etc...

"mancs"
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » May 10th, '11, 00:33

Unfortunately... the more i see the Real United the more i find flaws in it. I'll give it to you, United as a club and Fergie in particular is detestable. But, some of us who only get to watch the game on television with little to no acess of Stadia, other teams, genuine memorabila, regular pub showdowns etc... Only really care about the 11 players who go onto the pitch and the other 20 supporting acts.

That said, City, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Spurs, Inter etc fans are just as arrogant as ya'll claim us to be. Arsenal is the only team which seems to lose with some dignity tbh (of the champions league regulars).
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cityfan31 » May 10th, '11, 00:39

momentsgolden wrote:Unfortunately... the more i see the Real United the more i find flaws in it. I'll give it to you, United as a club and Fergie in particular is detestable. But, some of us who only get to watch the game on television with little to no acess of Stadia, other teams, genuine memorabila, regular pub showdowns etc... Only really care about the 11 players who go onto the pitch and the other 20 supporting acts.

That said, City, Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Spurs, Inter etc fans are just as arrogant as ya'll claim us to be. Arsenal is the only team which seems to lose with some dignity tbh (of the champions league regulars).

Arsenal lose with dignity? What about Wenger?

To be perfectly honest, the amount that those teams have had to 'deal' with defeat is minimal compared to City, who can surely not be called arrogant given the fact we haven't got anything to be arrogant about (yet).
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » May 10th, '11, 00:51

Ya'll are arogant about being City supporters. It has seemed like some sort of gate-pass to "superfan" status or whatever. Everyone else is inferior because we have "suffered so much yet remain so loyal". Like United ddnt go through a period of no trophies as well. smh Plus, ya'll hate on United WAAAYYY too much. I dont get enough time to look at my team let alone every happening at your stadium (whatever its called)

I say Arsenal because while Wenger does criticise refrees etc, he is the one manager (of the calibre of teams i metioned that is) who talks more about Football than refrees etc. Yeah, the English media have turned him sour with the pressure/ questions/ exagarreted rivalries etc but he is respectable. In principle.
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cityfan31 » May 10th, '11, 01:00

momentsgolden wrote:Ya'll are arogant about being City supporters. It has seemed like some sort of gate-pass to "superfan" status or whatever. Everyone else is inferior because we have "suffered so much yet remain so loyal". Like United ddnt go through a period of no trophies as well. smh Plus, ya'll hate on United WAAAYYY too much. I dont get enough time to look at my team let alone every happening at your stadium (whatever its called)

I say Arsenal because while Wenger does criticise refrees etc, he is the one manager (of the calibre of teams i metioned that is) who talks more about Football than refrees etc. Yeah, the English media have turned him sour with the pressure/ questions/ exagarreted rivalries etc but he is respectable. In principle.

I think that compared to united fans, every other club's fans are better because on the whole, united fans are terrible.

I'm just a normal proper fan of a club. I don't really think you can be a fan and live in a foreign country because you just can't have that connection with the club that you get from investing time and money to go and watch them, but that's my opinion.

There are also lots of less successful clubs than city, I'm not claiming that city fans have it the toughest. We have it easy compared to lots of teams.

Hating united comes from the environment. People who don't live in the area won't understand the level of hatred, but that's understandable.

Also, I agree with you on Wenger. I like him. He's a bad loser but only because he is a winner.
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby One Mic » May 10th, '11, 01:09

^ No offence but in about 10 years time (maybe less) Man City will get the same level of worldwide hate/abuse as Man Utd do now.

If Man Utd weren't as successful as they are, then they obviously wouldn't get that much hate.

A lot of people used to have a soft spot for Man City (including myself) as a decent club.

But in comes this guy...

...with his £14 billion pound wealth ? and starts splashing the cash, has all but turned them into a Champions League team. The money you are going to spend in the summer to compete in the Champions League will be a ridiculous amount, and he is just going to spend and spend until City are one of the world's elite football teams.....thus the hatred starts pouring in worldwide.
One Mic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » May 10th, '11, 11:00

tbh, fuck manchester United... I only like it cuz Of Chicharito.

other than that, if you are reading this, then go fuck yourself
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby cityfan31 » May 10th, '11, 12:58

One Mic wrote:^ No offence but in about 10 years time (maybe less) Man City will get the same level of worldwide hate/abuse as Man Utd do now.

If Man Utd weren't as successful as they are, then they obviously wouldn't get that much hate.

A lot of people used to have a soft spot for Man City (including myself) as a decent club.

But in comes this guy...

...with his £14 billion pound wealth ? and starts splashing the cash, has all but turned them into a Champions League team. The money you are going to spend in the summer to compete in the Champions League will be a ridiculous amount, and he is just going to spend and spend until City are one of the world's elite football teams.....thus the hatred starts pouring in worldwide.

We'll get the abuse but the fans won't be cunts and also we will deserve any success because we've suffered for 36+ years.

But I understand the jealousy (it's not hate - it's jealousy). The sheikh could have bought any club: everton, tottenham, newcastle.. but he chose us. And of course people will be upset because we won the lottery and they didn't.
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » May 13th, '11, 17:49

yall some dumb ass mad nikkaz.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Sla » May 26th, '11, 22:50

I don't hate them, even if I'm supporting City. Maybe I hated them a bit some years ago after the CL final 1999 (I'm supporting Bayern Munich too). Probably I want to see them win Saturday, they should give the cheaters (Barcelona) a lesson.
Sla
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cityfan31 » May 26th, '11, 23:55

Sla wrote:I don't hate them, even if I'm supporting City. Maybe I hated them a bit some years ago after the CL final 1999 (I'm supporting Bayern Munich too). Probably I want to see them win Saturday, they should give the cheaters (Barcelona) a lesson.

You support City?
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sla » May 27th, '11, 22:01

Yeah, why not.
Sla
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Sports Arena