The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Miami-Dallas

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Miami-Dallas

Postby Fleka » May 31st, '11, 07:56

I say Miami. Wade, LeBron and Bosh are just too much to handle. I wanted Chicago and Oklahoma to play in the finals.
Last edited by Fleka on May 31st, '11, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Miami-Dallas

Postby Slim Fiasco » May 31st, '11, 10:20

I say Miami as well.

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby LK5 » May 31st, '11, 10:42

I'm rooting for Mavs even though Big Z is lithuanian. Heat is my most hated team :shakehead:
Dirk deserves a ring more than Lebron because he's old and that might be the last chance for him when James will have plenty of time to win even more than one.
LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ku53v » May 31st, '11, 22:21

Dallas in 5 or 6

Nobody on miami can defend Nowitzki
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LK5 » Jun 1st, '11, 15:28

Ku53v wrote:Dallas in 5 or 6

I think it's harder to defend Wade, James and Bosh.
LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fleka » Jun 1st, '11, 15:36

LK5 wrote:
Ku53v wrote:Dallas in 5 or 6

I think it's harder to defend Wade, James and Bosh.

I agree.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby dR3 » Jun 2nd, '11, 18:51

Damn, Shaq announced retirement.

Legend.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Ku53v » Jun 3rd, '11, 04:47

Dirk :worship:
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ku53v » Jun 6th, '11, 04:55

Miami leads 2-1

Nowitzki is a disgrace smh
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fa-Q » Jun 6th, '11, 07:05

Miami is gonna be good....for a long time. I'm kind of glad I'm not an NBA fan, really, because I dont like teams like that. But I would like to see success after all that hype. Even though LeBron is in the Illuminati :whistle: :whistle:
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Ku53v » Jun 10th, '11, 05:22

Dallas 3-2
LeBron 0 points in 4th quarter :laughing:
Ku53v
Soldier
Soldier

Postby RainMan44 » Jun 10th, '11, 05:31

LOL LeBron is such an OVERRATED clown! What the fuck was Scottie smoking when he said LeBron is better than MJ? This dude ain't even the best player in the series. Wade, Nowitzki>LeBron. I'm sorry, but Wade has been playing his heart out, and so has Dirk. This clown is acting like he doesn't give a shit.

Anyway, he tweets "now or never" and then talks about how it's the biggest game of his life, and puts up this lousy performance? Yeah, he got a triple-double, but this guy doesn't seem to realize what his team needs from him. With Wade in the locker room, he needed to go into attack mode. As much as I hate him, I've seen him do some incredible shit in Cleveland. With Wade struggling there with an injury at the end, he had to put the team on his back and takeover, but didn't.

Btw, it is fucking unbelievable how many times this guy travels. I have started recording all his traveling violations that he gets away with and I will soon upload them to YouTube. Dude has the footwork of a 12 year old. Don't even start comparing him to MJ, Kobe, or Wade in that aspect.

One more, and I will see this chump be eliminated, and I will fucking live in happiness all summer.
"This dude doing this interview wants me to spin a few,
Lyrics while I tie my tennis shoes in the nude
A romantic interlude in a livin’ room,
In an inner tube with a dude with a bit of lube
Fuck that I’m sniffin’ glue, sippin' gin & juice,
And a little bit of paint thinner with my dinner too,
You better pay me for my bars like your rent is due,
Now hurry up and finish dude before I finish you."

GOAT
RainMan44
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fleka » Jun 10th, '11, 05:34

RainMan44 wrote:LOL LeBron is such an OVERRATED clown! What the fuck was Scottie smoking when he said LeBron is better than MJ? This dude ain't even the best player in the series. Wade, Nowitzki>LeBron. I'm sorry, but Wade has been playing his heart out, and so has Dirk. This clown is acting like he doesn't give a shit.

Anyway, he tweets "now or never" and then talks about how it's the biggest game of his life, and puts up this lousy performance? Yeah, he got a triple-double, but this guy doesn't seem to realize what his team needs from him. With Wade in the locker room, he needed to go into attack mode. As much as I hate him, I've seen him do some incredible shit in Cleveland. With Wade struggling there with an injury at the end, he had to put the team on his back and takeover, but didn't.

Btw, it is fucking unbelievable how many times this guy travels. I have started recording all his traveling violations that he gets away with and I will soon upload them to YouTube. Dude has the footwork of a 12 year old. Don't even start comparing him to MJ, Kobe, or Wade in that aspect.

One more, and I will see this chump be eliminated, and I will fucking live in happiness all summer.

Something tells me you are not a fan of LeBron.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby RainMan44 » Jun 10th, '11, 05:36

Fleka wrote:
RainMan44 wrote:LOL LeBron is such an OVERRATED clown! What the fuck was Scottie smoking when he said LeBron is better than MJ? This dude ain't even the best player in the series. Wade, Nowitzki>LeBron. I'm sorry, but Wade has been playing his heart out, and so has Dirk. This clown is acting like he doesn't give a shit.

Something tells me you are not a fan of LeBron.

I just hate him as a person, and I get extremely irritated when people who have a low basketball IQ try to put him in the same sentence as Kobe or MJ.
"This dude doing this interview wants me to spin a few,
Lyrics while I tie my tennis shoes in the nude
A romantic interlude in a livin’ room,
In an inner tube with a dude with a bit of lube
Fuck that I’m sniffin’ glue, sippin' gin & juice,
And a little bit of paint thinner with my dinner too,
You better pay me for my bars like your rent is due,
Now hurry up and finish dude before I finish you."

GOAT
RainMan44
Soldier
Soldier