The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Fave Footie Goals

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Postby chronic » Apr 26th, '06, 20:48

chronic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ivy » Apr 26th, '06, 23:27

:zipped: By football you mean soccer again :( , don't you? :unsure:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ivy » Apr 26th, '06, 23:31

g_killa wrote:no we told u the majouraty of the world calls it football therefore it is football

And I told you I was raised on Soccer is soccer and football is football...I don't really care what you guys were raised on, only what I was raised on. No beef, just stating exactly my thoughts about this :flower:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ivy » Apr 26th, '06, 23:35

:unsure: Whatever :loudcry: I give up :stretcher:

Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby axgt_marc » Apr 27th, '06, 13:19

g_killa wrote:
TaylorakaTiGGi wrote:
g_killa wrote:no we told u the majouraty of the world calls it football therefore it is football

And I told you I was raised on Soccer is soccer and football is football...I don't really care what you guys were raised on, only what I was raised on. No beef, just stating exactly my thoughts about this :flower:

im just sayin if most the world says football instead of "soccer" then it is officially football lol

Our game, our rules :D
axgt_marc
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Sports Arena