The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Any one know any Football Plays?

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Any one know any Football Plays?

Postby Haessig » Aug 23rd, '11, 02:48

Hey people, We're playing Flag Football at school right now and we have to come up with some Hand-Off Plays, Running Plays, and Passing Plays.. Basically my mind's gone blank lmao.. You guys think you can help me with some plays quick? It's Friday today and they're due Tuesday I believe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
adam pool cues pool cue joss pool cues
Last edited by Haessig on Aug 24th, '11, 02:20, edited 1 time in total.
Haessig
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Any one know any Football Plays?

Postby Spyder » Sep 4th, '11, 20:40

for flag football man just come up with whatever. find your runner and give it to him.

im guessing mostly anyone in your class wont be able to throw and catch like they play it daily, so those plays are kind of thrown out.

when i played flag football i ran it just about every play.

so think of plays that give it to a runner, or fakes that look like a throw and still make it a run haha
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Any one know any Football Plays?

Postby WakeUpShow » Sep 7th, '11, 03:58

Well "Fly", two wide-outs run straight down the sideline for a pass.
"Slants", two wide-outs run about 10 yards and then run an angle route towards the middle of the field.
"Flags", same as slants but cut towards the sidelines.

Basic running shit since it's just flag football and some trick plays such as:

"Hook and Lateral", wideout runs about 5 yards and quickly turns around and stops, catches the ball and laterals it back to a runner coming up behind him.
"Direct Snap" QB in shotgun with Halfback next to him. Instead of the center snapping it to the QB, have him snap to the Halfback.
"Flea Flicker", QB hands the ball to the HB and then drops back. Before getting to the line of scrimmage, the HB looks back and laterals it to the QB who bombs it to a wideout who ran a fly route.

Keep them to a minimum and simple since it's for fun. :y: Will there be linemen?
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Sports Arena