The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

are englands world cup hopes over???

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Postby matz » May 12th, '06, 20:24

people dont understand that we dont just rely on rooney. he is probably the most influential player on the team but we have world class players in all postions apart from strikers. if owens back it should run smoothly through the group stage. but yeh i agree with playin joe cole in rooneys postion which is jus behind the mains striker and leavin owen upfront. no idea why they dint take bent as he is the top english goalscorer this season. makes no sense at all that they take a teenager who has not started a premiership game this season instead of a goalscorer like bent. and im not even gna start on crouch
matz
Role Model
Role Model

Postby $0 R3@L » May 12th, '06, 20:28

if rooney misses the qualifing stages then so be it but he should be back for the knock out stages hopefully.I feel our team can still win our league but we are gonna need rooney for knock outs.
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby matz » May 12th, '06, 20:37

o and answering the question. no i dont fink dey r over!
matz
Role Model
Role Model

Postby $0 R3@L » May 12th, '06, 23:34

i just heard on the news that rooney cud be fit for the final match in the league fixtures....so he will be ready for th eknockouts :worship:
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby axgt_marc » May 14th, '06, 15:00

g_killa wrote:to be honest i still stand by the rooney is overrated but he will help us out a lil more ...if he aint waring at the ref lol

He is just a very geniun player, does exactly what is says on the tin. No fancy skill, just keeps it very simple, very powerful on the ball and can fucking hit a shot!

I think he will easily be fit in time. They put his recovery time so high because alex fergeson is protecting his player. He will try to keep him off the bench as long as possible because he wont want his player injured for next season.
axgt_marc
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Sports Arena