The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Snooker Fans?

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Snooker Fans?

Postby Innovation » Feb 18th, '12, 21:53

Any fellow snooker fans around?
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Snooker Fans?

Postby JustEnjoytheMusic » Mar 14th, '12, 12:36

Innovation wrote:
JustEnjoytheMusic wrote:Edit: @Innovation: Your avatar shows the only Snooker player I know :) .

:worship: That's awesome. Have you ever watched him play? He's such a gifted player.

You don't even need to like the sport to appreciate this:

Just thought I better move this conversation to the appropriate thread :) .
Thanks for the video.

Yes, I've seen him play. We had a sports channel that showed a lot of Snooker and me and my sister occasionally watched for fun, but I don't truly understand the rules. However, as you said, you don't have to understand the sport to see that O'Sullivan has talent.
He's incredible. The first time I joined my sister watching a Snooker game I remember her saying, "You've go to watch this. This guy is incredible!" And he pretty much did what you showed on that video... I think it was some big game and the people freaked out. I later found out that the audience is usually a lot more reserved :D .
JustEnjoytheMusic
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby momentsgolden » Mar 14th, '12, 19:34

I've only started playing it some 2 months back and NEVER watched it professionally so ddnt even know the rules to that one. But goddamn, that video is freakin epic
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Innovation » Mar 14th, '12, 20:01

Lello wrote:I used to watch it quite frequently, but it has been a long while since I have though. I remember Shaun Murphy, John Higgins, Mark Williams, Mark Selby, Ronnie O'Sullivan and of course my favorite Neil Robertson.

Not sure why, but I remember I never liked O'sullivan :sweating:

Nice list. I remember when Murphy won the World Championship. Talk about being an underdog back then.

momentsgolden wrote:I've only started playing it some 2 months back and NEVER watched it professionally so ddnt even know the rules to that one. But goddamn, that video is freakin epic

:worship:
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SajN » Mar 14th, '12, 20:17

I don't watch Snooker, I only play
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Return to Sports Arena