The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ronaldo

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Ronaldo

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 22nd, '12, 18:00

Fav players,and Frank is a great player,there is 2 types of technique bro,the Messi and Ronaldo one and the technique players like giggs and scholes and xavi and zidane and becks and lamps have.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby CrashBand » Mar 23rd, '12, 04:59

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:Fav players,and Frank is a great player,there is 2 types of technique bro,the Messi and Ronaldo one and the technique players like giggs and scholes and xavi and zidane and becks and lamps have.

Yeah I have no problem with that. Lampard and Scholes are two of my favourite players.
I just think Becks is half the player of someone like scholes
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby iMPERIAL » Mar 27th, '12, 14:10

Currently I think Messi is the best player of my generation, he's just fcuking unbelivable.

But, I would loved to have seen how Ronaldos career would of panned out without the injuries, especially the knees.
iMPERIAL
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DanWS » Apr 7th, '12, 22:39

Jose Mourinho still says Ronaldo was the greatest player he has ever been in the company of - and that was only during one season at Barcelona when Ronaldo was just an 18yr old.

Ronaldo could've been the greatest player of all time, but a combination of injuries and laziness prevented it. He should have stayed at Barca alongside Rivaldo and co and carved out an amazing legacy there. Not to say he wasn't still awesome at Inter, but I duno, things just didn't work as well as they could have.
TRshady wrote:The server is indeed unaware of the greatness that is DanWS.
DanWS
Role Model
Role Model

Postby 6th » May 10th, '12, 18:47

Ronaldo Brasil was a great player but you'll have to admit that Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are also legends.. But they both need to win a World cup! Its so weird that these 2 never get injured, they play over 50 games a year and are both explosive.
6th
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Sports Arena