The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL 2013 Offseason

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL 2013 Offseason

Postby Tash8 » Dec 22nd, '13, 23:00

PAINKILLƎR wrote:The point is Tom has it. Saying something like somebody else deserves it more is ridiculous. It's not like Tom and Randy won the records by default. If Peyton breaks it this season then so be it, great for football, great for everybody. Records are meant to be broken. But who ever has it, earned it.

Saying things like that just knocks off what they did that season, which was incredible.

There ya go, now the person who actually deserved the TD record has it again, and he managed to do it in a game less than Tom Brady.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 23rd, '13, 00:35

Congrats to Peyton, such a beast and a great person too.

Tash8 wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:The point is Tom has it. Saying something like somebody else deserves it more is ridiculous. It's not like Tom and Randy won the records by default. If Peyton breaks it this season then so be it, great for football, great for everybody. Records are meant to be broken. But who ever has it, earned it.

Saying things like that just knocks off what they did that season, which was incredible.

There ya go, now the person who actually deserved the TD record has it again, and he managed to do it in a game less than Tom Brady.

lol bitter raider fans are so amusing!
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Dec 23rd, '13, 00:37

I dont know if you been watching the Raider and Charger game, but the Refs are so biased it's fuckin ridiculous for the Chargers...
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Dec 23rd, '13, 00:48

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Congrats to Peyton, such a beast and a great person too.

Tash8 wrote:

lol bitter raider fans are so amusing!

What does this have to do with my Raiders. This about who truly deserves the record, Peyton doesn't even play for my team and matter of fact, he plays for my rivals. So shut your fucking mouth dawg about Raider fans being bitter. I'm rooting for a player that's humble, works hard, and is an ultimate winner; a guy that puts his team on shoulder and wins; a guy who doesn't need to run up scores to break records or need Bill Belichicks genius to win Super Bowls.

Hesky wrote:
Tash8 wrote:I dont know if you been watching the Raider and Charger game, but the Refs are so biased it's fuckin ridiculous for the Chargers...

They were awful in the Broncos game also; they ruled a Schaub fumble an incomplete pass, didn't call a late hit when Manning was drilled by JJ Watt long after the ball had been released, failed to call PI on multiple plays, and negated a lot of conversions with ticky-tacky calls.

yeah that was bullshit, I saw them too and got pissed off..U see that "fumble" on our kick off return? Our kick returner clearly gets it back, gets touched and then somehow the Chargers get the fuckin ball.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 23rd, '13, 00:54

Sounds extremely bitter to me lmao, you must have Tom Brady confused with someone else because he is everything you just listed.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Dec 23rd, '13, 01:22

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Sounds extremely bitter to me lmao, you must have Tom Brady confused with someone else because he is everything you just listed.

How am I a bitter Raider fan when the person I'm talking about doesn't even play for my team? But rather plays for my rivals...U call that bitterness? Nah I call that respect, and when we first had this conversation I said I cannot wait for Peyton to re-break the record so I can post this for you. It has nothing to do with bitterness, but rather, just rubbing it in your face. It's a simple "I fucking told you so."
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 23rd, '13, 01:30

I knew he would though lol, get your emotions together. Your bitter towards Tom and it clearly evident.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Dec 23rd, '13, 03:38

PAINKILLƎR wrote:I knew he would though lol, get your emotions together. Your bitter towards Tom and it clearly evident.

Yeah it's true. I don't think that toms at the same caliber as peyton and yes I'm still pissed off because of the stupid Tuck Rule that fucked over the Raiders. But ignoring all that, I put the stats infront of u and I explained why Tom and randy moss didn't deserve that record, I made a very a valid reason. I accepted the fact that Tom had the recorded but does not mean I feel he deserves it over peyton, Who had played one game less in Both recording setting seasons than Tom. That's it. Now that peyton rebroke it, it further proved my original point. That he deserved it in first place, as Tom had to play all 16 games, they ran up the score on every team they could and that's how he got his record. 23/50 TDs went to Randy Moss, Peyton had four receivers with at least 10 tds.

It's muhafuckin debate about who we thought deserved it more. U tryna turn this into a bitterness/emotional reaction then ur mistaken. Plus using immature tactics to avoid debating their seasons then ur the one emotional about peyton breakin the record
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 23rd, '13, 04:02

Tash8 wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I knew he would though lol, get your emotions together. Your bitter towards Tom and it clearly evident.

Yeah it's true. I don't think that toms at the same caliber as peyton and yes I'm still pissed off because of the stupid Tuck Rule that fucked over the Raiders. But ignoring all that, I put the stats infront of u and I explained why Tom and randy moss didn't deserve that record, I made a very a valid reason. I accepted the fact that Tom had the recorded but does not mean I feel he deserves it over peyton, Who had played one game less in Both recording setting seasons than Tom. That's it. Now that peyton rebroke it, it further proved my original point. That he deserved it in first place, as Tom had to play all 16 games, they ran up the score on every team they could and that's how he got his record. 23/50 TDs went to Randy Moss, Peyton had four receivers with at least 10 tds.

It's muhafuckin debate about who we thought deserved it more. U tryna turn this into a bitterness/emotional reaction then ur mistaken. Plus using immature tactics to avoid debating their seasons then ur the one emotional about peyton breakin the record

LOL this post here only further validates that you are emotionally invested with this.

Your point is a stupid one at that, I don't know how many times I have to make that clear. I could try and argue how this was easily accomplished by Manning and make seem not so impressive but I won't because I don't hold a childish grudge on players lol and he very well earned it and it's very impressive. Peyton understands it, he knows that records are meant to be broken, he even played along a bit and said it will be broken again because it happens, he even jokingly said Tom Brady would break it next year. That's called respect, and acknowledging that Brady is deserving. Not too hard understanding that, is it? lol do yourself a favor and cut the tough guy act too, it's the Internet man, grow up haha.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Dec 23rd, '13, 06:55

He said that sarcastically u moron. Tom Brady and Patriots did everything they could to break that record. Anyways I'm done talking to u, considering u have no debate skill and would rather call me childish, a fallacy in debatin. Don't tell me how to speak. I act the same way on the internet as i do in real life unlike half these motherfuckers.

Oh and final thought, I never said Tom never earned it, I said Peyton deserved it more. U disagree with that, u shut ur mouth and move on. That's being grown up. That's simply my opinion, it's not a fact.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 23rd, '13, 20:58

Lmao you're such a fucking imbecile, learn how to read, I said Peyton said it "jokingly" retard.

and I'll let you rage over the computer then haha.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 23rd, '13, 22:08

Hesky wrote:The Dolphins still look the most likely to get the #6 seed, in my opinion.

Yeah I agree, there chances are more favorable than the other 3 teams.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Dec 23rd, '13, 23:07

Aone10 wrote:Peyton Manning da fuckin GOAT doe.

Yessir, till post season starts haah

I'm so pissed at my Dolphins right now. We beat the Pats last week and couldn't even score a fucking FG against the worst team in our division. :facepalm2

It's aite bud I still have faith in dolphins making it in
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Dec 24th, '13, 06:38

peyton manning is the best qb of all-time..yes i'm biased but honestly, he takes random players and makes them superstars. he better make the bowl this year :wave:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Tash8 » Dec 24th, '13, 09:54

Emadyville wrote:peyton manning is the best qb of all-time..yes i'm biased but honestly, he takes random players and makes them superstars. he better make the bowl this year :wave:

Word. Who knew of either Thomas' or Decker before Manning got there? Too bad his defense sucks yet again, and I dont know if they can go all the way, but I hope so.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena