The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL 2013 Offseason

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL 2013 Offseason

Postby HotDawg » Dec 25th, '13, 01:41

Luke kuchely is beast. 24 tackles
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » Dec 29th, '13, 07:40

Hesky wrote:I saw a lot of people on nfl.com writing them off yesterday as soon as the Von Miller news broke. I think winning on Sunday against the Raiders is the first step, making sure the playoffs come through Denver is going to be key in holding an advantage in potential match-ups that'll be posed. Teams like the Pats and Bengals, who are currently undefeated at home, are 4-4 (Pats) and 3-5 (Bengals) on the road.

The bye should help get some players back, also; Welker and Wolfe (fingers crossed) in particular. Rahim Moore is also eligible to return for the AFC Championship game if they reach it.

Yeah well I dont see you guys not beating us (the raiders) considering we're using Terrelle Pyror, I dont mind him, but I cant see him matching Peyton Manning if you guys get that quick lead I assume you will (last game we played, every single TD throw was WIDE open). So assuming that, the road's going thru the Broncos. I think the most important thing is keeping that rust off. We all know how many times 1st round byes have fucked with Peyton, especially when he's also sat out that last 1-2 games of the season. That ends up being 4 weeks of no football, and it's not that simple to just get back into it. I partially blame this for a lot of their first round exits, but then again in Peyton's quest to go undefeated, he was pulled out against the jets when they were 14-0 and lost the next two games without him, if I recall correctly, this was the same season he also went to Superbowl and lost to NO.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Dec 29th, '13, 08:49

Tash8 wrote:
Emadyville wrote:peyton manning is the best qb of all-time..yes i'm biased but honestly, he takes random players and makes them superstars. he better make the bowl this year :wave:

Word. Who knew of either Thomas' or Decker before Manning got there? Too bad his defense sucks yet again, and I dont know if they can go all the way, but I hope so.

word to this. lets see if he breaks brees passing record tomo :whistle:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Sea triscuit » Dec 30th, '13, 06:02

Great game between the Bears and Packers, sad that the Bears lost though :'( especially with all the opportunities they had, mainly them not recovering that fumble in the first half
Sea triscuit
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Emadyville » Dec 30th, '13, 06:13

peyton throws 4 tds and breaks the record in the first half. he is beyond amazing

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Tash8 » Dec 30th, '13, 23:07

lol @ the chargers barely making it even in a game with KC's back ups...I hope that doesn't come back to bite the broncos lol.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby space_bone » Dec 31st, '13, 00:30

Hesky wrote:
Emadyville wrote:peyton throws 4 tds and breaks the record in the first half. he is beyond amazing

If he'd played another half he'd probably have broke the single game mark again and padded the yardsImagebut it wasn't worth the risk.

Saturday, Jan. 4
4:35 p.m. ET -- Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts (NBC)
8:10 p.m. ET -- New Orleans Saints at Philadelphia Eagles (NBC)

Sunday, Jan. 5
1:05 p.m. ET -- San Diego Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals (CBS)
4:40 p.m. ET -- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers (FOX)

Saturday, Jan. 11
4:35 p.m. ET -- at Seattle Seahawks (FOX)
8:15 p.m. ET -- at New England Patriots (CBS)

Sunday, Jan. 12
1:05 p.m. ET -- at Carolina Panthers (FOX)
4:40 p.m. ET -- at Denver Broncos(CBS)

Ugh! I have a concert I'm attending this Saturday ..
I see your trucks on fire n I reach for the dialer
gotta case of believer with nothin at the end of my receiver
space_bone
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » Dec 31st, '13, 22:11

Yeah I tried telling my dad that yesterday, and he was like if they win the superbowl then they deserved it. WTF? hell no, if i was a steelers fan I would be goin mad right now.

Anyways, Peyton's had some bad luck with the chargers in the playoffs, remember that game when Philip Rivers and LT were injured and the chargers still beat the colts?
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Jan 3rd, '14, 04:05

i think the broncos can make it this year. peyton needs it and he knows he is almost down to the end, like em of course :coffee:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 6th, '14, 21:37

1-3 in playoff picks so far, off to a bad start lol
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Jan 7th, '14, 21:58

Kinda upset chargers won, more so for the bengals tho cause this their third straight one n done. I'm psyched for the broncos/chargers game. Matter of fact, I'm psyched for all of them, they all got sick storylines to them.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Jan 8th, '14, 05:41

Tash8 wrote:Kinda upset chargers won, more so for the bengals tho cause this their third straight one n done. I'm psyched for the broncos/chargers game. Matter of fact, I'm psyched for all of them, they all got sick storylines to them.

yeah man denver game should be sick. i can see the broncos winning by 3 tds tho ;)

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 8th, '14, 07:29

I doubt the Broncos can beat anybody in the playoffs by 3 TD's with their terrible defense
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby sneakerheadshady » Jan 8th, '14, 14:13

im super excited for the colts @ patriots game!
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jan 8th, '14, 19:57

Hesky wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I doubt the Broncos can beat anybody in the playoffs by 3 TD's with their terrible defense

Surprisingly they were ranked 14th in the NFL this season in total yards, which is the least flattering out of the remaining AFC teams (Pats 7th, Bolts 10th, Colts 13th) and were 22nd in PPG (Colts 9th, Pats 10th, Bolts 11th). They rarely had a game where they played 'well'; it was either lights out, or terrible. There was absolutely no consistency from a defensive standpoint.

If the Broncos are to win and advance on Sunday, the defence needs to get the Chargers off the field on 3rd down. They failed to do so last time, which resulted in the offence only having 8 possessions to work with for the entire game. The NFL average is 12.

After the way last season ended, I think they'll be 100% prepared for this game.That being said, it took a mass amount of luck and then some for the Ravens to win that game.

Yeah definitely, I just imagine it'd be tougher even more so since you guys have lost a lot of vital defensive players throughout the season.

I think the Chargers will try to develop the run game early to have better control of possession, keeping Manning off the field now that Ryan Matthews has picked his game. If you guys could stop it early, and shut down their 3rd down conversion %, you guys should win easily.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena