The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL 2013 Offseason

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL 2012 Offseason

Postby Emadyville » Aug 3rd, '12, 03:31

Hesky wrote:I also think the Texans are the team to beat on paper this season. Their defensive unit was phenomenal last season, especially when you consider it was their first season under Wade Phillips, as well as converting from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Guys like Brooks Reed and JJ Watt now have a season under their belts, and will probably be even more comfortable this year.

Not to mention Schaub is back under centre for them, and Andre Johnson will be 100%. It's not often teams make the divisional round of the playoffs with their 3rd string QB, but they managed to.

I'm not sold on them tho, i really need to SEE it tbh
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr.DGAF » Aug 3rd, '12, 03:40

In the AFC I've still got the Patriots coming out on top. The Ravens are right there too. I think they're destined to end up just short, but the window is closing. Then you've got the second tier teams like the Teaxans, Jets, Steelers, etc. I think the Broncos have an opportunity to slip in there, but it'll be tough. Their division is better this year, I see the Chiefs taking it if they stay healthy. However, if Peyton performs well...

In the NFC, who knows. You've got the Niners (YES!) and the Packers who look to be early favorites. Teams like the Giants and Saints will see a fall in productivity. The latter is stripped due to the Bounty, this season will be tough. The former lost many essential pieces from their Super Bowl team and have the toughest schedule in the league. Then you've got the Panthers, Falcons, Lions fighting for the next seeds. The NFC is honestly wide open.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Emadyville » Aug 3rd, '12, 03:45

^ nfc should be the packers and 49ers imo, but thats on paper. I think the eagles can really make noise when/if they make the playoffs, they have loads of talent and need to stay healthy.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr.DGAF » Aug 3rd, '12, 03:55

Yeah, Mike Vick is the x factor. I think if he can stay healthy and play smart, they'll go far. The weapons they have are scary for any defense.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Emadyville » Aug 3rd, '12, 03:56

Mr.DGAF wrote:Yeah, Mike Vick is the x factor. I think if he can stay healthy and play smart, they'll go far. The weapons they have are scary for any defense.

some of the eagles coaches came into my work last weekend, no andy reid but it was cool lol

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 7th, '12, 07:31

Peyton didn't win the Super Bowl in 06 on his own.. The defense save it 3-4 times.

Just defending my home town team
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 7th, '12, 18:56

J.R. wrote:Peyton didn't win the Super Bowl in 06 on his own.. The defense save it 3-4 times.

Just defending my home town team

well no, but they were barely a playoff team without him.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Atone » Aug 10th, '12, 11:25

i'm gonna predict it now, Super Bowl will feature the Dolphins
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Aug 10th, '12, 14:56

Hesky wrote:I liked what I saw out of Peyton and the Broncos offensively last night, but the D was straight nasty. Huge penetration on nearly every single play.

the fuck i didnt even know they were playin smh. it wouldnt have been on in my area anyway but thats great to hear

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 11th, '12, 23:45

Hesky wrote:I liked what I saw out of Peyton and the Broncos offensively last night, but the D was straight nasty. Huge penetration on nearly every single play.

Being a Colts fan, I root for Peyton when their not playing us. He looked amazing (anyone who says that interception was Peyton's fault and not a lucky tip by the defender, your wrong!)

Anyway, he looked good. Overthrew once in the back of the endzone, but it looked like the receiver was behind as well.

I could see the Broncos being in the Super bowl. They have an amazing roster up and down.

Looking forward to the Colts tomorrow, against the future free agent Sam Bradford. (Kidding, but he's really not that good. He's another Carson Palmer if anything, moderately decent)
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 12th, '12, 04:11

J.R. wrote:

Being a Colts fan, I root for Peyton when their not playing us. He looked amazing (anyone who says that interception was Peyton's fault and not a lucky tip by the defender, your wrong!)

Anyway, he looked good. Overthrew once in the back of the endzone, but it looked like the receiver was behind as well.

I could see the Broncos being in the Super bowl. They have an amazing roster up and down.

Looking forward to the Colts tomorrow, against the future free agent Sam Bradford. (Kidding, but he's really not that good. He's another Carson Palmer if anything, moderately decent)

honestly, the majority of peytons interceptions over the past 3-4 years have been due to tips or receivers tipping the ball (missing the pass basically).

And yeah bradford does remind me of palmer, good but not great, solid but not super bowl worthy.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 12th, '12, 05:12

Peyton's made his receivers look good. Garçon, Wayne, and harrison are the only amazing ones IMO.

Also, you guys make think I'm biased but Lucks the best rookie (although rg3's more entertaining) and will win a super bowl or two throughout his career.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 12th, '12, 05:14

J.R. wrote:Peyton's made his receivers look good. Garçon, Wayne, and harrison are the only amazing ones IMO.

Also, you guys make think I'm biased but Lucks the best rookie (although rg3's more entertaining) and will win a super bowl or two throughout his career.

Im curious to see who wins more tbh

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 12th, '12, 19:04

Peyton easily. West sucks.

Texans and tItand will beat the colts easily both times in division match ups.

Broncos will sweep raiders at least.

Andrew Luck has been running a few times today, he's every bit exciting as RGFailure. The defense looks amazing. Sacks, Fumbles, Rookies, oh my! Looks like
We have a bright future here in Indy.

Anyone venture down here for the Super Bowl last year?
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby J.R. » Aug 12th, '12, 19:19

One things for sure, Luck looks better than Peyton right now. That throw to Collie in the end zone.. Damn
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena