The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL 2013 Offseason

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL 2012 Offseason

Postby Emadyville » Aug 12th, '12, 20:32

J.R. wrote:One things for sure, Luck looks better than Peyton right now. That throw to Collie in the end zone.. Damn

I didnt get to see any of lucks preseason debut, wish I had tho
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 12th, '12, 20:46

Emadyville wrote:
J.R. wrote:One things for sure, Luck looks better than Peyton right now. That throw to Collie in the end zone.. Damn

I didnt get to see any of lucks preseason debut, wish I had tho

Most of you are lucky though. They'll be blocking out his games locally when they play at home for me. So...yeah. You'll see more of him than I do, unless we sell out real quick like we just did in that Rams game..

I mean, it happened once, but I don't see it happening every home game this year.

:n:

Here's the stats;

Andrew Luck directed 24 plays in the first half, hitting 10-of-16 passes for 188 yards and two touchdowns.

If anyone wants I'll get a vid when it goes up lol.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 13th, '12, 05:09

i'd want a vid, and damn those numbers sound dope, but preseason is always a tease and fake in that it really is a false presentation of what is to come no matter if the same numbers happen.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 13th, '12, 05:46

No one brings it. But the rams fucking suck, lol. 38-3...

This is the one time I want the epicry sl smiley
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby J.R. » Aug 15th, '12, 21:18

I know who I'd take doe. I love Peyton, and he's always been good to our city.

But I'd still rather have Andrew.

Healthy and young vs Possibly healthy and aging? Ehh
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 16th, '12, 18:30

J.R. wrote:I know who I'd take doe. I love Peyton, and he's always been good to our city.

But I'd still rather have Andrew.

Healthy and young vs Possibly healthy and aging? Ehh

yeah obviously based on time he'll have left you'd pick luck, and he's def good as shit too. its sad to see peyton in another uniform, but i'll still be a colts fan even tho i'll be rooting for peyton until he retires.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 16th, '12, 20:28

But Hesky makes a good point, if I was going for a Championship and I needed someone to head my all-star team, Peyton's it. (Until he hits the ground) Lol Just messin, love him.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 17th, '12, 16:05

J.R. wrote:But Hesky makes a good point, if I was going for a Championship and I needed someone to head my all-star team, Peyton's it. (Until he hits the ground) Lol Just messin, love him.

yeah i agree with that, even tho it'd be tough over brady and rogers

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby J.R. » Aug 17th, '12, 20:34

Emadyville wrote:
J.R. wrote:But Hesky makes a good point, if I was going for a Championship and I needed someone to head my all-star team, Peyton's it. (Until he hits the ground) Lol Just messin, love him.

Rogers is too much of a pussy for me.

By that I mean he'd dive out of bounds at any moment. I want a QB who can take a hit, Rogers seems use to having safety. Manning had little safety.

Brady is still really good, but I'd say him and Manning are even and the only reason anyone can say otherwise is Manning's neck injury (which I believe he'll get over)
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 18th, '12, 06:16

J.R. wrote:
Emadyville wrote:

Rogers is too much of a pussy for me.

By that I mean he'd dive out of bounds at any moment. I want a QB who can take a hit, Rogers seems use to having safety. Manning had little safety.

Brady is still really good, but I'd say him and Manning are even and the only reason anyone can say otherwise is Manning's neck injury (which I believe he'll get over)

believe me im all for peyton any day of the week, im just saying, even as a peyton stan i think its hard to pick over the other 2

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Robbie G » Aug 18th, '12, 19:20

J.R. wrote:Rogers is too much of a pussy for me.

Are you kidding? You want a Franchise quarterback to take more hits than he needs to? Especially one with a history of concussions? Hows that working for Vick?

That being said, have you even watched a Packers game? Rodgers takes hit's all the time trying to gain the extra yards/first down. It pisses me off when he does.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby J.R. » Aug 18th, '12, 22:34

Robbie G wrote:
J.R. wrote:Rogers is too much of a pussy for me.

Are you kidding? You want a Franchise quarterback to take more hits than he needs to? Especially one with a history of concussions? Hows that working for Vick?

That being said, have you even watched a Packers game? Rodgers takes hit's all the time trying to gain the extra yards/first down. It pisses me off when he does.

Fuck no that's not what I want. I want my quarterback to jump for a touchdown when he runs towards the endzone in a playoff game, not slide and put us at 4th and 2 with decent ass Ryan Grant (Or who the fuck ever) in the back field. And don't use that one bears game when he dived into the corner as example, his arm was the only thing in danger, the lb was a bit away, he had little risk of injury.

Vick would've had an amazing career and wouldn't be taking off like a fool if he would've had more years in the NFL. He would've been with the Falcons still, setting his feet more and running when he needs to, being the best at it.

As for your final point, yes I have watched the occasional Packers game, but its mostly only in the playoffs, and I haven't seen it. Maybe in the season, but in the playoffs? Maybe I'm wrong, but other than that Bears game..
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Aug 19th, '12, 04:49

rogers def isnt a pussy, that man plays hard

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Robbie G » Aug 20th, '12, 03:25

Yeah.....I mean I agree with the principle of what your saying but I just don't feel like it applies to Rodgers. He's a fierce competitor. Maybe I'm a little biased. :sweating:
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Emadyville » Aug 20th, '12, 03:28

Robbie G wrote:Yeah.....I mean I agree with the principle of what your saying but I just don't feel like it applies to Rodgers. He's a fierce competitor. Maybe I'm a little biased. :sweating:

not my comment right? i think he's a beast

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena