The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Tennis Thread

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Official Tennis Thread

Postby Francesco » Sep 14th, '14, 11:35

Fleka wrote:Čilić dominated US Open.

He did indeed... :y: That was a bug surprise for me to be honest. Čilić was fucking flawless for the most part so it's well deserved.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Re: Official Tennis Thread

Postby momentsgolden » Dec 4th, '14, 08:42

So this year's tennis season was had the good, the bad and the ugly for sure lol

The Good- Nole FINALLY winning another grandslam. That was fun to watch tbh. It had been so long since he had held his nerve on the biggest stage... at least consistently. Want him to win 2 grand slams in 2015, preferably French Open and Wimbledon

Wawrinka's australian open win was amazing. Del Potro, Murray, Wawrinka. Cant help but respect those three for breaking through. Deseerved win too for what he did to Nole

Federer the competitor- The younger fans got some vintage perfomances and classic match-ups. Dope

The Bad- very few classics. Either someone was injured (Australian Open FInal), Out of form (ATP Finals, French Open Final), tired (Nishikori in US Open Final) or retired through injury (Nishikori in Madrid, Federer at ATP finals). Very few matches were gripping from start to finish with alot on the line.

New blood- shout-out to Monfils (most entertaining player EVER. The match in Toronto was dope) Raonic,- Stepping it up, Anderson- Africa represent and (brief) Tsonga comeback. I really wish to see Del Potro, Nick Kryogis and that new 17 year old kid causing problems next year.

The Ugly- Cilic winning US Open. I dont know why, but i hated that win hahaha. First, we were denied a Federer Djokovic final. He was convicted of illegal drug use. His game is, quite frankly, boring. The Final was a dud. AND he ddnt have good games in the tourney too.

ATP Final- Never again, please.

Stay young to Federer, get well to Nadal, long reign Djokovic :)
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Sports Arena