The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nash to the Lakers!

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Nash to the Lakers!

Postby Emadyville » Jul 5th, '12, 05:03

I thought the one thing they really needed was a great point guard, and now they have it.

I'm not sure of how he will fit with Kobe, obviously he should be fine with Gasol and Bynum, but what do you guys think?

Yes I'm a lakers fan, and want Kobe to get another one before he's done. And with the thunder and the heat, I felt with their team now it would be impossible.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Re: Nash to the Lakers!

Postby Mahmoud48 » Jul 5th, '12, 05:06

Honestly Kobe ain't getting another ring
ODD FUTURE ASAP OVOXO BLACK HIPPY GOOD MUSIC
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Jul 5th, '12, 05:10

Mahmoud48 wrote:Honestly Kobe ain't getting another ring

since the spurs might lose duncan, and with nash to the lakers i feel have a legit shot beating the thunder, and with 2 7 footers and the heat having no real big men, the lakers now have a chance. depends if they go after howard still cause apparently with deron williams signing with brooklyn the nets dont have enough money to sign howard and the magic were talking with the lakers and one other team who i forget about a trade. so we'll see what happens before the season starts with free-agents and signing.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mahmoud48 » Jul 5th, '12, 05:12

We (heat) might get Ray Allen and if we do it's over
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Jul 5th, '12, 05:14

Mahmoud48 wrote:We (heat) might get Ray Allen and if we do it's over

yeah they prolly will get him, which is weird for the years and money cause he was hurt and has the problem with his ankle, at times he wasn't even starting or getting a lot of minutes. But we'll see, i think the heat easily have a chance at winning the next 2, if not 3 or 4 championships. but if they face the lakers, who now seem to only have to beat the thunder in the west, might have a legit shot. at worst, i wanna see a lakers/heat final with the lebron/kobe match up :smoking:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mahmoud48 » Jul 5th, '12, 05:19

Emadyville wrote:
Mahmoud48 wrote:We (heat) might get Ray Allen and if we do it's over

yeah they prolly will get him, which is weird for the years and money cause he was hurt and has the problem with his ankle, at times he wasn't even starting or getting a lot of minutes. But we'll see, i think the heat easily have a chance at winning the next 2, if not 3 or 4 championships. but if they face the lakers, who now seem to only have to beat the thunder in the west, might have a legit shot. at worst, i wanna see a lakers/heat final with the lebron/kobe match up :smoking:

but honestly derrick rose getting hurt really helped us
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Jul 5th, '12, 05:21

yeah thats a good point. gotta remember tho season to season is tough to judge, and even more so when it comes to the playoffs. look how could the spurs were this year then got knocked off, not to mention last year when the spurs were as good and got knocked off in the first round. I just want kobe to get one more ring, he should have 6 already with the '04 season but he didnt get it.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mahmoud48 » Jul 5th, '12, 05:24

Emadyville wrote:yeah thats a good point. gotta remember tho season to season is tough to judge, and even more so when it comes to the playoffs. look how could the spurs were this year then got knocked off, not to mention last year when the spurs were as good and got knocked off in the first round. I just want kobe to get one more ring, he should have 6 already with the '04 season but he didnt get it.

honestly i dont want him to get another ring MJ comparing is gonna be really annoying more then usual
Mahmoud48
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Emadyville » Jul 5th, '12, 05:27

yeah i hear you, but imo he's the closest to jordan theres ever been.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Eedee » Jul 28th, '12, 04:41

Kobe is already greater than or equal to Jordan, tbh. I hate comparing them too because they're both from different eras and styles of playing. Kobe has one less ring in a league with much better/tighter defense. He scored 81 points, doesn't fucking matter who you're playing against. 81 points is fucking insane. Plus Kobe isn't done yet. He's gonna lead the Lakers to hell and back these next few years on his quest for this 6th and 7th rings.

Kobe's legacy is already that of a one of the greatest players to ever pick up a basketball. And he's not done yet. And that's the scary part.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Emadyville » Jul 28th, '12, 04:48

Eedee wrote:Kobe is already greater than or equal to Jordan, tbh. I hate comparing them too because they're both from different eras and styles of playing. Kobe has one less ring in a league with much better/tighter defense. He scored 81 points, doesn't fucking matter who you're playing against. 81 points is fucking insane. Plus Kobe isn't done yet. He's gonna lead the Lakers to hell and back these next few years on his quest for this 6th and 7th rings.

Kobe's legacy is already that of a one of the greatest players to ever pick up a basketball. And he's not done yet. And that's the scary part.

i understand the era thing but its hard to say he's better than mj, or anyone for that matter. He's def the closest tho, in style and scoring, rings, etc. I hope he wins at least one more tho

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Jul 31st, '12, 22:10

Geno wrote:Nash to the Rangers!

/MLB fan

:coffee:

I love you Daren