The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NBA 2012-13

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NBA 2012-13

Postby Fleka » Jun 19th, '13, 09:51

I disagree. James is having an amazing season. With injured Wade and Bosh who is playing on and off, he is carrying Miami through this playoff. And comparing him to Jordan is so wrong. You can compare Kobe to Jordan, they were the players that too half of the team shots in every game. James is different, his team comes first. He had a great game last night. but you people always look only at his bad plays.

Look at his stats last night: 32 pts, 11 assists, 10 rebounds. Monster game in the finals, when it was "to be or not to be" for Miami.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 19th, '13, 14:58

Lol nobody hates Lebron, except maybe Eedee. I'm just saying he fucking sucked most of the game.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 19th, '13, 18:15

Kobe is a shooting guard first off so facilitating is not his job... even though he leads his team with assist most of the time. Kobe is a winner unlike Lebron, he's smarter and has that killer instinct that Lebron does not possess.

I don't even know why the hell you brought Kobe into the discussion, he has nothing to do with our convo. I brought up MJ not Kobe. It's sad that you're just trying to upset me since I'm a Lakers fan. I really don't care because I know that the only thing that Lebron beats Kobe in I'd athleticism. Lebron will never achieve what Kobe has achieved.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 19th, '13, 19:17

The killer instinct has to be there at all times, he could have singlehandedly swept the Pacers and that other scrubass team, he's that good... but he didn't, how embarrassing. Everybody is too scared to criticize LeBron right now. They wait till somebody big says its his fault then everybody follows like sheep. I recognize he is the best player in the fucking universe right now. I just expect way fucking more. He could smash anybody, instead he's laughing it up in the press conference, Jesus, c'mon Bron wtf was that.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Fleka » Jun 19th, '13, 22:08

Painkiller, you do understand that basketball is a TEAM sport? Why should James have to sweep away other teams by himself? Nobody ever became a champion like that. Kobe was brought up because he is totally differet kind of player than James. Not to piss you off.

"He should have made all the clutch shots..."-wow, how stupid. Why should James take clutch 3pointers when they have Allen, one of the best shooters ever? He can and he did score vital points, but why pressure it on him when everybody will gard him?

Just look at the Spurs. Amazing team. Parker, Manu, Tim, Green, Neal...you never know who will decide the game.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 19th, '13, 22:22

Fleka wrote:Painkiller, you do understand that basketball is a TEAM sport? Why should James have to sweep away other teams by himself? Nobody ever became a champion like that. Kobe was brought up because he is totally differet kind of player than James. Not to piss you off.

I know that, the point was the team CAN'T do it, so James has to. I already knew Kobe and LeBron were completely different wtf does that have to do with anything??

Fleka wrote:"He should have made all the clutch shots..."-wow, how stupid. Why should James take clutch 3pointers when they have Allen, one of the best shooters ever? He can and he did score vital points, but why pressure it on him when everybody will gard him?

Why are you pulling shit out of your ass? When did I say he had be make clutch shots? Never. Being clutch isn't about jumpers only you imbecile, a block could be clutch, a steal could be clutch, a lay-up could be clutch. You get where I'm going here?

Fleka wrote:Just look at the Spurs. Amazing team. Parker, Manu, Tim, Green, Neal...you never know who will decide the game.

Yeah I get the whole team shit. They actually can get it done, the heat in the other hand can't. Therefore LeBron HAS to take over
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Fleka » Jun 19th, '13, 23:07

Well, The Heat is in the finals, they were the first team to secure Playoffs, so that means that The Heat and James CAN get it done.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 19th, '13, 23:12

No, doing that in the regular season is doable. The playoffs is a whole other beast. That's why they looked weak versus the Pacers.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Emadyville » Jun 20th, '13, 04:11

fuckin spurs blew that game/heat got lucky. lets hope spurs win it tomo
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Francesco » Jun 20th, '13, 11:31

This ish hypes up to the full... Miami have the edge now. I even see 'em winning it 'cuz of all that tension & the way everything piled up.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 20th, '13, 23:46

Image today is the day
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 21st, '13, 00:29

If the Heat win I will ask Spyder if he can close this thread immediately to avoid humiliation.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 21st, '13, 03:20

Close game yo!
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Emadyville » Jun 21st, '13, 04:08

he would hit that buzzer beater smh