The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dwight Howard to LAL in 4-Team Deal

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Dwight Howard to LAL in 4-Team Deal

Postby Emadyville » Aug 10th, '12, 04:24

Eedee wrote:
Emadyville wrote:I hope so. we can't say for sure. his chances got better now.

but he also said he's prolly retiring in 2 years, which means he'd have to win the next 2

Knowing Kobe, if we win the next two years (highly likely considering our damn roster now!!), he'll be even hungry for more.

i agree, but they have to win. one thing i've learned through my almost 25 years is do not say anything is absolute, or that you would do this or that or say this or act this way in any situation...cause unless you were in/are in that situation you can never truly know. So in that, and predicting results, is pointless. We can only speculate, not be sure.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Eedee » Aug 10th, '12, 04:25

Emadyville wrote:
Eedee wrote:
Emadyville wrote:I hope so. we can't say for sure. his chances got better now.

but he also said he's prolly retiring in 2 years, which means he'd have to win the next 2

Knowing Kobe, if we win the next two years (highly likely considering our damn roster now!!), he'll be even hungry for more.

i agree, but they have to win. one thing i've learned through my almost 25 years is do not say anything is absolute, or that you would do this or that or say this or act this way in any situation...cause unless you were in/are in that situation you can never truly know. So in that, and predicting results, is pointless. We can only speculate, not be sure.

I totally agree. But I'm just saying, no one has had the level of hunger Kobe has to win. As long as that fire's still burning, he'll be playing basketball. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Emadyville » Aug 10th, '12, 04:27

idk he sounded convincing in the interview where he said he's likely to go when he's 35. i hope not, but only time will tell.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Eedee » Aug 10th, '12, 04:35

Alex Kennedy: It sounds like a few other players may be involved as well. Here's what we do know: The four-team deal is done and the Dwightmare is over.

According to him, the deal is official. The call will be made tomorrow morning. :y: Might need to shift some filler contracts, etc, but the deal is done, it seems.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Emadyville » Aug 10th, '12, 04:37

Eedee wrote:
Alex Kennedy: It sounds like a few other players may be involved as well. Here's what we do know: The four-team deal is done and the Dwightmare is over.

According to him, the deal is official. The call will be made tomorrow morning. :y: Might need to shift some filler contracts, etc, but the deal is done, it seems.

yeah my fb friends are loving this bynum shit, cause i live close to philly so many are philly fans or all sports.

I love it, plus i see a sixers game every year so its good to see him there when i go. Ironically i saw them play the magic this past year, the last game he played before he was done with the back injury lol.

And I'm supposed to be seeing the celtics/lakers next year courtside in boston, which i hope still happens holy shit :worship:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Eedee » Aug 10th, '12, 04:41

Emadyville wrote:
Eedee wrote:

yeah my fb friends are loving this bynum shit, cause i live close to philly so many are philly fans or all sports.

I love it, plus i see a sixers game every year so its good to see him there when i go. Ironically i saw them play the magic this past year, the last game he played before he was done with the back injury lol.

And I'm supposed to be seeing the celtics/lakers next year courtside in boston, which i hope still happens holy shit :worship:

Wow nice. I hope we roflstomp those green cunts! That's awesome.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Emadyville » Aug 10th, '12, 04:43

Yeah i never saw the lakers in person, and seeing kobe would be awesome.

I was young when jordan played, but regret never seeing him, so if i see kobe o man :worship:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Spyder » Aug 10th, '12, 22:18

trade is final

cant believe theyre keeping gasol along with howard, i woulda have thought he would have to go.

kobe nash gasol and howard is amazing, artest is a good defender though hes a disgrace to the planet

lakers to season, and continue until kobe retires
unless lebron, bynum, CP3 or Rondo, and Dirk make a team... thats the only way they lose
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Aug 10th, '12, 22:56

Spyder wrote:trade is final

cant believe theyre keeping gasol along with howard, i woulda have thought he would have to go.

kobe nash gasol and howard is amazing, artest is a good defender though hes a disgrace to the planet

lakers to season, and continue until kobe retires
unless lebron, bynum, CP3 or Rondo, and Dirk make a team... thats the only way they lose

Who's Artest?

I know Metta World Peace, and he's probably the coolest dude the walk the face of this earth. Have you ever read interviews or heard the funny shit this dude says? He's clueless to the point of hilarity but still he's pretty damn smart. He's eccentric to the point of "is he trolling?". He's fucking awesome. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Spyder » Aug 11th, '12, 00:28

i refuse to call the dirtiest player "world peace" i dont laugh at his stupidity, he should be shot and tortured
just an all around peace of shit, and changing your name to metta world peace just helps your case...
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Aug 11th, '12, 00:34

Spyder wrote:i refuse to call the dirtiest player "world peace" i dont laugh at his stupidity, he should be shot and tortured
just an all around peace of shit, and changing your name to metta world peace just helps your case...

He's far from the dirtiest player. That would go to Bruce Bowen.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Emadyville » Aug 11th, '12, 01:04

eedee props on the call last night, shit went through and im psyched!!

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Eedee » Aug 11th, '12, 01:27

Emadyville wrote:eedee props on the call last night, shit went through and im psyched!!

Fo'sho haha. This next season is going to be amazing. :y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Emadyville » Aug 11th, '12, 01:29

Eedee wrote:
Emadyville wrote:eedee props on the call last night, shit went through and im psyched!!

Fo'sho haha. This next season is going to be amazing. :y:

ship or bust

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Spyder » Aug 11th, '12, 05:49

glad we get a full season greedy bastards
still waiting for celts to get a proper big, i cant handle terry replacing allen
though allen is the better shooter, main concern is moving kg back to power and having a real center.
id like more than melo as a 23rd pick rookie isnt ideal
interested to see how him and sullinger do though
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena