The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

So glad I don't watch hockey anymore

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

So glad I don't watch hockey anymore

Postby viJilance » May 16th, '13, 05:28

http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2012030147

"Bergeron's winner capped a furious comeback that saw the Bruins score three goals during a nine-minute, 51-second span of the third period to turn a 4-1 deficit into a 4-4 tie -- and eventually into a victory."

I would have shit my tits if I saw this

Is there anybody here that doesn't watch sports? I mean come on, they're getting paid millions of dollars to have fun, when you can be outside playing the sports having just as much fun... But instead you watch other people play? Never appealed to me much.

And if I saw shit like this, I'd be legitimately pissed, which is something stupid to be upset about.
Fuck all of you 1990's faggots. 1989 master race reporting in.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Re: So glad I don't watch hockey anymore

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 16th, '13, 05:33

It happens to everybody, that's sports. Doesn't change my view on sports though.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby viJilance » May 16th, '13, 05:37

PAINKILLƎR wrote:It happens to everybody, that's sports. Doesn't change my view on sports though.

Do you actually find entertainment in watching other people play professional sports?

While I do enjoy a good MMA fight from time to time, I'd much rather hop on worldstarhiphop and watch the fight compilation, instead of waiting for a hockey fight to break out, or a nascar accident, Which may not even happen ..

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 16th, '13, 05:42

viJilance wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:It happens to everybody, that's sports. Doesn't change my view on sports though.

Do you actually find entertainment in watching other people play professional sports?

While I do enjoy a good MMA fight from time to time, I'd much rather hop on worldstarhiphop and watch the fight compilation, instead of waiting for a hockey fight to break out, or a nascar accident, Which may not even happen ..

Yes I do, sure I'd rather play sports but watching them is great too. It's the best reality tv, it could be dramatic and exciting. I love competition and I watch a lot of sports I watch football, football(tackle) basketball, hockey, and baseball avidly. Sports are great.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Atone » May 16th, '13, 05:54

you have retarded reasons to get pissed at things, lol
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby viJilance » May 16th, '13, 07:35

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Yes I do, sure I'd rather play sports but watching them is great too. It's the best reality tv, it could be dramatic and exciting. I love competition and I watch a lot of sports I watch football, football(tackle) basketball, hockey, and baseball avidly. Sports are great.

Whatever floats your goat. I agree it is the best reality TV, because 'reality TV' sucks balls in my opinion. I dunno, I don't mind going to a game at a stadium once in awhile or something.. But that's mostly for the atmosphere, the wide open air, plenty of people, screaming and having fun, doing the wave, but watching it on TV just seems like a waste of time to me. But so do a lot of things I do, so I'm pretty guilty in that department anyways...

Atone wrote:you have retarded reasons to get pissed at things, lol

You should see me play video games, I still smash my controllers like I'm 8 years old, and I don't give a fuck because it's just a piece of plastic. Lel.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby viJilance » May 16th, '13, 07:59

Menzo wrote:They only make money because people enjoy watching others perform on other worldly proportions.

Sports are awesome.

true enough, there are many fat, lazy, and dare i say HANDICAPPED people in the world, too unable to play. :shifty:

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » May 16th, '13, 12:58

I've never really found sports too entertaining unless it's the right circumstances
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby viJilance » May 17th, '13, 20:32

bigray wrote:Have you not seen handicapped people play sports?

This does not exist. Troll detected.

viJilance
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Sports Arena