The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Football Thread. Season - 13/14

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Official Football Thread - 13/14

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 1st, '13, 23:06

I hope Cristiano comes back to United.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 10190
Joined: Jun 9th, '12, 17:20
Location: Gotham City
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread - 13/14

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 1st, '13, 23:09

Rollefsen wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:I hope Cristiano comes back to United.

Notnotnot gonna happen. He is very close to signing a new contract until 2018! But yeah, never wrong to hope lel

Fuck :'(
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 10190
Joined: Jun 9th, '12, 17:20
Location: Gotham City
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread - 13/14

Postby SajN » Jun 1st, '13, 23:12

Edited the first post.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby dR3 » Jun 1st, '13, 23:18

We've conquered Europe, now it's time for regaining the Premier league title.
Image
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
User avatar
dR3
Django
Django
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Oct 4th, '09, 00:21
Location: Macedonia
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby cityfan31 » Jun 1st, '13, 23:51

Premier League winners: Manchester City
FA Cup winners: Chelsea
League Cup winners: Chelsea
Community Shield Winners: Wigan
Relegated: Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Manchester United

Champions League winners: Barcelona
Spanish League winners: Barcelona
German Champions: Bayern
Italian Champions: Juventus
French Champions: PSG

Might as well stop the thread now tbh.
Image
User avatar
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Jun 16th, '07, 12:26
Location: Edinburgh
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Innovation » Jun 2nd, '13, 00:21

Another season, another thread. Time flies.

cityfan31 wrote:Premier League winners: Manchester City
FA Cup winners: Chelsea
League Cup winners: Chelsea
Community Shield Winners: Wigan
Relegated: Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Manchester United

Champions League winners: Barcelona
Spanish League winners: Barcelona
German Champions: Bayern
Italian Champions: Juventus
French Champions: PSG

Might as well stop the thread now tbh.


What do you think about Pellegrini? From what I've read, he's one of the best tacticians in the game.

Would you have preferred Jose?
User avatar
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: Oct 14th, '10, 08:28
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby cityfan31 » Jun 2nd, '13, 00:24

Innovation wrote:Another season, another thread. Time flies.

cityfan31 wrote:Premier League winners: Manchester City
FA Cup winners: Chelsea
League Cup winners: Chelsea
Community Shield Winners: Wigan
Relegated: Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Manchester United

Champions League winners: Barcelona
Spanish League winners: Barcelona
German Champions: Bayern
Italian Champions: Juventus
French Champions: PSG

Might as well stop the thread now tbh.


What do you think about Pellegrini? From what I've read, he's one of the best tacticians in the game.

Would you have preferred Jose?


The reports of Pellegrini are all positive. Apparently he is a man of the people, a smart tactician and a good guy overall. But I don't know anything about him.

I hope we trust him and give him more than 2 years but I doubt it.

Wouldn't want Jose, he leaves clubs in (generally) a worse place than when he arrived. Although his relationship with Chelsea means that you lot would be the exception to that.
Image
User avatar
cityfan31
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Jun 16th, '07, 12:26
Location: Edinburgh
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Innovation » Jun 2nd, '13, 00:33

Haha, blunder on the Premier League's website.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news ... elsea.html

I'm still holding out until we announce it. You can never be too sure, regardless how much of a certainty it looks. *cough* Robinho *cough*
User avatar
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: Oct 14th, '10, 08:28
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Innovation » Jun 2nd, '13, 14:48

Keep your hands off our future captain, Barca..

I doubt there's much truth to this rumour, but it's hard to ignore give all the talk about it.
User avatar
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: Oct 14th, '10, 08:28
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby SajN » Jun 2nd, '13, 16:34

Innovation wrote:Keep your hands off our future captain, Barca..

I doubt there's much truth to this rumour, but it's hard to ignore give all the talk about it.

Who? Luiz?


The newest rumour is that Barca isn't looking at him anymore
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jun 2nd, '13, 18:56

United for the treble! we can do it with the right additions and I think Rooney will stay,he just needs to stay fit..........
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
User avatar
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS
 
Posts: 11019
Joined: Apr 11th, '10, 14:23
Location: Nozone
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby dR3 » Jun 2nd, '13, 19:30

Menzo wrote:Really hope we can land Higuain.

I think he's one of the laziest footballers out there. His positioning is phenomenal, but that's the only thing about him that I like.
Image
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
User avatar
dR3
Django
Django
 
Posts: 20111
Joined: Oct 4th, '09, 00:21
Location: Macedonia
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Innovation » Jun 2nd, '13, 21:58

Luiz has really worked on his long passing. In the last few games, he's played some ridiculous passes.

Decent game tonight, Hart kept us in the match during the first half. Rooney's goal was brilliant, but we just couldn't hold onto the lead. Not that I care too much.
User avatar
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: Oct 14th, '10, 08:28
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Francesco » Jun 2nd, '13, 22:45

I wasn't impressed with both teams... it's kinda early but I don't see Brazil as favorites for the world cup at all.
User avatar
Francesco
Genius
Genius
 
Posts: 10853
Joined: Sep 30th, '05, 01:00
Location: Brooklyn NY
Gender: Male

Re: Official Football Thread. Pre-season - 13/14

Postby Innovation » Jun 2nd, '13, 23:29

Francesco wrote:I wasn't impressed with both teams... it's kinda early but I don't see Brazil as favorites for the world cup at all.


Same. Spain and Germany have to be the favourites. Brazil's team is good on paper, but they're not performing great together.
User avatar
Innovation
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: Oct 14th, '10, 08:28
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Sports Arena



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users