The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Brazil 2014 (Official Thread)

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Brazil 2014 (Official Thread)

Postby Francesco » Dec 7th, '13, 13:42

Shpongle wrote:Group G – Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
Could have been better, Portugal and Germany are favourites but it's not an easy group by any means..

Not an easy one for sure but nowhere near a very tough one either... Germany is gonna walk through it... Portugal might have to push harder though.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Fleka » Dec 7th, '13, 14:45

Croatia opens The World Cup with Brasil.
:flutter:
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » Dec 7th, '13, 15:46

Fleka wrote:Croatia opens The World Cup with Brasil.

:y: Good chance to capitalize from the enormous pressure that is gonna make it very hard for Brazil's team... esp. that first game.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby RSoares » Dec 7th, '13, 20:56

It wasn't a bad draw, but it could been better. Germany is the favourite and we'll have to push hard to beat Ghana and USA. When it comes to Portugal, the harder the group the better we do. So, I believe we'll go through to next phase. And then, we would play against a team from Group H, probably Belgium which wouldn't be that bad.

See you in Manaus, fellow Americans. :happy:
RSoares
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LK5 » Dec 7th, '13, 21:05

LK5
Soldier
Soldier

Postby OneOneSix » Dec 7th, '13, 23:34

Francesco wrote:
Could have been better, Portugal and Germany are favourites but it's not an easy group by any means..

Not an easy one for sure but nowhere near a very tough one either... Germany is gonna walk through it... Portugal might have to push harder though.

Group G is nowhere near a tough one?.. Seriously? I think its the group of death. The only group that could have an argument with being as tough is Group D with England, Uruguay, Costa Rica and and Italy. :unsure:
KNOCK MADNESS - OUT NOW
Jimmy Conway, on someone placing a bid on Eminem's old home wrote:Koolo will probably buy it and have an orgy with all the studio leak worshipers in it and then burn it down because not enough people answered his "Do you like me buying this house" poll.
"Everybody want the key and the secret to rap immortality like I have got.."
OneOneSix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby B.A.D. » Dec 8th, '13, 00:45

Hage wrote:A : Brazil & Mexico
B : Netherlands & Spain
C : Japan & Ivory Coast
D : Uruguay & Italy
E : France & Ecuador
F : Argentina & Nigeria
G : Germany & Portugal
H : Russia & Belgium

My man :y:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Francesco » Dec 8th, '13, 01:51

OneOneSix wrote:
Francesco wrote:

Group G is nowhere near a tough one?.. Seriously? I think its the group of death. The only group that could have an argument with being as tough is Group D with England, Uruguay, Costa Rica and and Italy. :unsure:

Well you probably mean that would be one of the toughest groups 'cuz usually The Group of Death means when there's 4 or at least 3 teams that could be favored as candidates for winning the cup stuffed together in one group. Germany is so much better than the rest teams in the group that it almost looks easy for 'em... Portugal depends on Ronaldo too much. Ghana & USA have very slim chances... esp. USA. If anything that would be tough for that second place but it's still questionable 'cuz Ronaldo might make that one easy too.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby OneOneSix » Dec 8th, '13, 02:44

Francesco wrote:Well you probably mean that would be one of the toughest groups 'cuz usually The Group of Death means when there's 4 or at least 3 teams that could be favored as candidates for winning the cup stuffed together in one group. Germany is so much better than the rest teams in the group that it almost looks easy for 'em... Portugal depends on Ronaldo too much. Ghana & USA have very slim chances... esp. USA. If anything that would be tough for that second place but it's still questionable 'cuz Ronaldo might make that one easy too.

I've always known "The Group of Death" to be the group that would be the hardest to come out of (and the media is referring to Group G as such), and that's what it is in my opinion. Germany are the clear favorites but there is no weak team in this group. Ronaldo has been putting Portugal on his back to get into this World Cup and is in top form right now, which is scary, but Portugal have been a one man team as of late. Ghana is always a super tough opponent and in my biased opinion the US is a solid team that doesn't get a lot of credit.

I hate the draw we got but it's exciting to have nothing to lose and everything to prove at the World Cup. The US has got to get a result in the first game against Ghana.
KNOCK MADNESS - OUT NOW
Jimmy Conway, on someone placing a bid on Eminem's old home wrote:Koolo will probably buy it and have an orgy with all the studio leak worshipers in it and then burn it down because not enough people answered his "Do you like me buying this house" poll.
OneOneSix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Francesco » Dec 8th, '13, 03:04

OneOneSix wrote:
Francesco wrote:Well you probably mean that would be one of the toughest groups 'cuz usually The Group of Death means when there's 4 or at least 3 teams that could be favored as candidates for winning the cup stuffed together in one group. Germany is so much better than the rest teams in the group that it almost looks easy for 'em... Portugal depends on Ronaldo too much. Ghana & USA have very slim chances... esp. USA. If anything that would be tough for that second place but it's still questionable 'cuz Ronaldo might make that one easy too.

I've always known "The Group of Death" to be the group that would be the hardest to come out of (and the media is referring to Group G as such), and that's what it is in my opinion. Germany are the clear favorites but there is no weak team in this group. Ronaldo has been putting Portugal on his back to get into this World Cup and is in top form right now, which is scary, but Portugal have been a one man team as of late. Ghana is always a super tough opponent and in my biased opinion the US is a solid team that doesn't get a lot of credit.
I hate the draw we got but it's exciting to have nothing to lose and everything to prove at the World Cup. The US has got to get a result in the first game against Ghana.

Well this isn't even hard to come out for the favorites... like I said Germany is gonna walk through it like it's one friendly & two practice games on the way. Basically there should be no concrete favorites if a group suppose to be hard to get out of.
Portugal & Ron have to really fuck up to have problems going out of this group too.
Ghana's best players from the last WC are either aged or disappeared from the big scene... Gyan above others who use to play in Italy, France & England while he was having Ghana on his back is now playing in U.A.E.
No disrespect but USA will be lucky if they got more than a point or 3 tops against Ghana.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby OneOneSix » Dec 8th, '13, 03:16

Francesco wrote:Well this isn't even hard to come out for the favorites... like I said Germany is gonna walk through it like it's one friendly & two practice games on the way. Basically there should be no concrete favorites if a group suppose to be hard to get out of.
Portugal & Ron have to really fuck up to have problems going out of this group too.
Ghana's best players from the last WC are either aged or disappeared from the big scene... Gyan above others who use to play in Italy, France & England while he was having Ghana on his back is now playing in U.A.E.
No disrespect but USA will be lucky if they got more than a point or 3 tops against Ghana.

Oh I know USA has basically no chance on paper against anyone in the group haha. I think we'll play with a chip on our shoulder and make it interesting though.
KNOCK MADNESS - OUT NOW
OneOneSix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 8th, '13, 06:18

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby StanBase » Dec 8th, '13, 09:24

Will be hoping for success for England and Ivory Coast!
African teams are always fun to watch because of their passion and love for the game, I think Ghana and Cameroon gon be walked over tho
Rollefsen wrote:this guy is THE Spongebob.

Menzo wrote:one of my lowkey favourite 'newcomers' atm.

cement wrote:youre that real nikka
StanBase
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Dec 9th, '13, 03:36

OneOneSix wrote:
Francesco wrote:Well this isn't even hard to come out for the favorites... like I said Germany is gonna walk through it like it's one friendly & two practice games on the way. Basically there should be no concrete favorites if a group suppose to be hard to get out of.

Oh I know USA has basically no chance on paper against anyone in the group haha. I think we'll play with a chip on our shoulder and make it interesting though.

:y: It'll definitely be interesting....
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Trimss » Dec 11th, '13, 00:16

Disagree with Ecuador. Switzerland is going to be #1st on that group. Don't forget they're 8th on the Fifa best teams list.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena