The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

2014 NFL Offseason

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: 2014 NFL Offseason

Postby Emadyville » Jun 7th, '14, 04:13

HotDawg wrote:
Hesky wrote:
classthe_king wrote:yeah tru

i really want him to succeed because I loved him in college but at the same time I hate the Browns and I don't think I could handle them as a team succeeding

He's got his work cut out for him playing for that franchise, that's for sure. They've been a mess ever since they re-entered the league as an expansion team, which is a shame really. Their fan base deserves credit for sticking by them, it must have been tough when the original Browns relocated to Baltimore.

The Seahawks' fan base are annoying me the most at the minute.

Seahawk bandwagon fans are most annoying

dont have a lot around here if any that i know of because there are a lot of eagles fan cause im close to philly. but im sure its like heat fans so i know what you mean
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Jun 7th, '14, 04:51

Horse wrote:i'm thinking about trying to follow the NFL this next season. it seems like it might be fun. i sorta like the Patriots (not because of their recent success, just because i think Tom Brady is cool and i like their logo), but i guess i could be a Jaguars fan. i know they're not very good, but they're relatively nearby and although i don't know if i could afford it financially, it would be theoretically possible to attend a game sometime.

fuck brady man peyton manning is where its at :8)

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr Change » Jun 8th, '14, 16:33

Emadyville wrote:
Horse wrote:i'm thinking about trying to follow the NFL this next season. it seems like it might be fun. i sorta like the Patriots (not because of their recent success, just because i think Tom Brady is cool and i like their logo), but i guess i could be a Jaguars fan. i know they're not very good, but they're relatively nearby and although i don't know if i could afford it financially, it would be theoretically possible to attend a game sometime.

Don't listen to this buffoon, Brady da best :smoking:
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 12th, '14, 01:50

Emadyville wrote:
Hesky wrote:Kaepernick $126m deal with $61m guaranteed, unreal:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... -extension

fuck that shit. its crazy, only cause they have guys around him. he's not like peyton or brady or brees who make a team. ridiculous

One of the most promising quarterback talents in the league. Let's not pretend he's a bum. Got a problem with his contract? Take it up with current market value for quarterbacks :y:
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Emadyville » Jun 12th, '14, 04:00

Mr Change wrote:
Emadyville wrote:

Don't listen to this buffoon, Brady da best :smoking:

you can argue it but theres no way you can say either is the best. i personally love peyton and respect the hell outta brady, but i'll always go with peyton. like i said, it can be argued either way.

Mr.DGAF wrote:
Emadyville wrote:
Hesky wrote:Kaepernick $126m deal with $61m guaranteed, unreal:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... -extension

fuck that shit. its crazy, only cause they have guys around him. he's not like peyton or brady or brees who make a team. ridiculous

One of the most promising quarterback talents in the league. Let's not pretend he's a bum. Got a problem with his contract? Take it up with current market value for quarterbacks :y:

i never said he was a bum, but i think a lot of what has made him "so good" is the team around him. i think he can be great and right now he has the potential, but i mean look at rothleisberger (sp?) he had good teams, and now he doesnt do shit. guys like peyton, brady and brees are great qbs who make any team good. thats the difference right now. i'd of paid him, i just think it was a little too much.

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 12th, '14, 04:53

I agree it's too much, but it's just how it's gonna be for franchise qb's. Peyton's deal set numerous records years ago. QB's are paid too much, but they're the most important position so it's hard to complain. I'm glad he took a performance based contract though, helps try and focus on keeping other key players.

As for Ben, he's a tough situation because he's been hurt a lot and his team in general isn't very good. You can say the same for flacco, whom I thought got a very generous deal based almost solely off one postseason.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby Mr Change » Jun 12th, '14, 06:19

Emadyville wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Don't listen to this buffoon, Brady da best :smoking:

you can argue it but theres no way you can say either is the best. i personally love peyton and respect the hell outta brady, but i'll always go with peyton. like i said, it can be argued either way.

I know homie just messin :smoking:
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Jul 24th, '14, 03:58

Mr.DGAF wrote:I agree it's too much, but it's just how it's gonna be for franchise qb's. Peyton's deal set numerous records years ago. QB's are paid too much, but they're the most important position so it's hard to complain. I'm glad he took a performance based contract though, helps try and focus on keeping other key players.

As for Ben, he's a tough situation because he's been hurt a lot and his team in general isn't very good. You can say the same for flacco, whom I thought got a very generous deal based almost solely off one postseason.

the nfl seems to pay based on your past more than the nba or mlb

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Aug 8th, '14, 21:30

yeah

can't wait to see my team against the saints later
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby HotDawg » Aug 8th, '14, 22:46

Panthers on tonight :8)
HotDawg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TonyTilt » Aug 11th, '14, 20:17

.........Why don't we have a TR Fantasy league!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Aug 11th, '14, 22:36

I've had a fantasy team for 3 years straight and I've never wished negative on anyone. I usually have them with my brothers and friends and I don't get emotionally invested. I think its fun because if I have a player on a certain team and they just so happen to televise then it gets me a little excited for the player to have a good game.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Mr Change » Aug 11th, '14, 23:34

I'm up for joining a fantasy game if there are enough people wanting to do it and someone explains how and stuff :y:

Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Emadyville » Aug 12th, '14, 04:34

Hesky wrote:I'll hold fire on creating another thread until the regular season is about to startImage

I watched the Broncos' Preseason opener this morning; it was a flag-fest to say the least.

i missed it, how did the broncos look? even tho its preseason and the first game :sweating:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Emadyville » Aug 13th, '14, 04:12

Hesky wrote:
Emadyville wrote:
Hesky wrote:I'll hold fire on creating another thread until the regular season is about to startImage

I watched the Broncos' Preseason opener this morning; it was a flag-fest to say the least.

i missed it, how did the broncos look? even tho its preseason and the first game :sweating:

They looked good; Nate Irving and DeMarcus Ware both stood out amongst the starting defensive unit. I can't wait to see Von & Ware both on the field at the same time in the regular season. A rookie RB named Juwan Thompson had a great game also, albeit against backups. He ran hard and made some nice cuts.

Danny Trevathan was carted off in practice today :( I hope he's okay. Several fights broke out also, the biggest one being between Orlando Franklin, Derek Wolfe and Terrance Knighton apparently. Peyton Manning didn't look or sound too happy when he talked to the press after practice:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia ... 2f55bd1fec

Edit: Reports are saying that Trevathan has a fractured knee, and is likely to be out for 4-8 weeks :(

peyton will be peyton tho, no doubt. no need to worry about him. thanks for the post tho, appreciate it :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena