The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Guess_Who » Sep 15th, '14, 09:10

We got what you say, and I agree with you, sports should be about who is a better team. These competitions are always this way, and is a bad thing. Basket has less impact , so is not as bad as in football. But still weird things happens. I also disagree with FIBA decission of making 2 groups. And lot of money is involved.

The problem in my opinion was that you were saying that on every message, and as there was almost no people posting here, it became all against Spain, even when we were out. When we could be commenting on USA, Serbia, France.....

I'm sorry if I was harsh anyway. If ever something like this is hosted in Croatia, and we are still here, we'll have our revenge. ;)
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Fleka » Sep 15th, '14, 09:24

Handball WC was held in Croatia in 2009. I went to most of the games and I was there in the finals, when refs massaccred us against France. I`m kinda used to that, because we are a small country that has lots of amazing results in sport, so we are often treated badly.
Image
User avatar
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3284
Joined: Apr 19th, '10, 12:52
Location: Toilet. Reading.
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Fleka » Sep 15th, '14, 09:24

Handball WC was held in Croatia in 2009. I went to most of the games and I was there in the finals, when refs massaccred us against France. I`m kinda used to that, because we are a small country that has lots of amazing results in sport, so we are often treated badly.
Image
User avatar
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3284
Joined: Apr 19th, '10, 12:52
Location: Toilet. Reading.
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Guess_Who » Sep 15th, '14, 11:13

hahaha ah see how you change your mind when it comes to your contry? :shifty:

Honestly we can't compare handball world cup with for example football world cup. We can't even compare the football one with basketball and this thread is the proof.

When you play home and is something "big" you will always get some little help because there is money in game. It was so clear in Brazil, where football is something huge as well, they could easily even make a riot by losing.

Basketball is not that huge, honestly, I didn't see that big ref help. Only game I didn't watch was the one again Serbia, they didn't even broadcasted it . It was barely in the news.

Anyway I don't know what will happen with Orenga after this, he is getting lots of critics, on that game against France he did pretty much nothing when he saw the situation wasn't working.

USA was a fair champion, they were clearly superior to the rest.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Fleka » Sep 15th, '14, 11:23

I didn`t change my mind. We were treated badly by the refs in our own country. If refs helped us, I would honesty admit it and that kind of wining would not be ok. I`m used to watching my country getting fucked by the refs, there is only 5 million of us Croatians, and we are good in all sports. That seems to bother others.
Image
User avatar
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3284
Joined: Apr 19th, '10, 12:52
Location: Toilet. Reading.
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Notalius » Sep 16th, '14, 22:27

Serbia goat, spain woat

needed to say this .. was waiting for it for about a week lol

I still luv you doe guess who and calandre
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Notalius » Sep 16th, '14, 22:33

Calandre wrote:
Notalius wrote:Serbia goat, spain woat

needed to say this .. was waiting for it for about a week lol

I still luv you doe guess who and calandre


I assume I have to take this as a compliment


Yes, I didn't have the chance to participate during the last couple of games because I was banned lol

but yeah, Serbia did pretty well .. hell, we even gave the US more than 90 points ..

2015 I think we'll have a pretty good chance at winning
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Notalius » Sep 16th, '14, 22:49

Calandre wrote:
Notalius wrote:Yes, I didn't have the chance to participate during the last couple of games because I was banned lol
but yeah, Serbia did pretty well .. hell, we even gave the US more than 90 points ..
2015 I think we'll have a pretty good chance at winning

And nobody opened a thread in memoriam for you... :shakehead:
yeap, I think you did pretty well


yeah, people not in love with me like they used to be
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Guess_Who » Sep 19th, '14, 20:49

Notalius wrote:Yes, I didn't have the chance to participate during the last couple of games because I was banned lol


What did you do bad boy?

I get surprised everytime at you being Serbian, don't ask me why...and as I have the memory of a fish I'll forget one more time.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Notalius » Sep 20th, '14, 14:47

Guess_Who wrote:
Notalius wrote:Yes, I didn't have the chance to participate during the last couple of games because I was banned lol


What did you do bad boy?

I get surprised everytime at you being Serbian, don't ask me why...and as I have the memory of a fish I'll forget one more time.


CP banned me for making a thread saying that Dre announced Detox at the apple show lol
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Basket World Cup 2014 in Spain.

Postby Guess_Who » Sep 20th, '14, 15:30

Notalius wrote:
CP banned me for making a thread saying that Dre announced Detox at the apple show lol


We won't live to listen Detox, I'm listening your shout out as I type here, we pronounce most of the names in a different way.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Sports Arena



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]