The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WWE/ECW discussion

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: WWE/ECW discussion

Postby Atone » Nov 24th, '14, 18:06

Dead crowd, anti climatic, Stings late, he can fuck off now
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Flamez » Nov 24th, '14, 18:22

Fuck off you can see the shock in the crowd I'm a long time wrestling fan and seeing sting show up last night was epic it was a mark out moment. He may be old but he is The Icon. Definitely going to try to go to Mania now.
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Atone » Nov 24th, '14, 19:15

Flamez wrote:Fuck off you can see the shock in the crowd I'm a long time wrestling fan and seeing sting show up last night was epic it was a mark out moment. He may be old but he is The Icon. Definitely going to try to go to Mania now.

it waqs known he was gonna be there the day before, nobody was shocked, there were at least 5 different wrestling sites that reported that he would be there

HHH vs Sting would make zero sense, exept for maybe the fact HHH feels he carried WWE when sting carried WCW, which is laughable, being that it was Stone Cold/Rock that carried WWE while HHH just slept with the bosses daughter

it's a loss for the fans with this storyline,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Notalius » Nov 25th, '14, 08:43

Atone wrote:
Flamez wrote:Fuck off you can see the shock in the crowd I'm a long time wrestling fan and seeing sting show up last night was epic it was a mark out moment. He may be old but he is The Icon. Definitely going to try to go to Mania now.

it waqs known he was gonna be there the day before, nobody was shocked, there were at least 5 different wrestling sites that reported that he would be there

HHH vs Sting would make zero sense, exept for maybe the fact HHH feels he carried WWE when sting carried WCW, which is laughable, being that it was Stone Cold/Rock that carried WWE while HHH just slept with the bosses daughter

it's a loss for the fans with this storyline,

They are gonna push Triple H vs Sting at the Rumble if Undertaker is ready for WM. If he's not we'll probably gonna get H vs Sting at WM

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Atone » Nov 27th, '14, 21:47

I honestly would not pay to see the Rumble if HHH vs Sting was the headline

10 years ago? maybe, but Sting isn't a "can't miss" guy anymore, he killed it when he put all that time into TNA, we've seen him wrestle a million times now, it's nothing new,

HHH....honestly, i WANT to like him but, i don't like him at all, him and Sting fighting makes zero sense if we go for the "for old times sake" effect, sure, HHH can say he despises Sting because Sting carried WCW and almost killed HHH's future and blah blah blah

Sting did not carry WCW, Hulk Hogan and the NWO did, without NWO, Sting would have just been another guy fighting in WCW, YES, i LOVE sting in WCW, big fan of the Surfer sting, loved the Black andf White thing but, not all that much, and him joining the Wolfpack was the death of that Sting.

Sting in TNA, biggest mistake ever, zero direction for him, it hurt his credibility, he should of stayed out of wrestling after WCW got murdered, and made his come back, maybe, 5 years later for a big Wrestlemania match, and came back every few months for big matches.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 27th, '14, 22:05

I like HHH, not a heavy stanatic of his or anything but his feuds with The Rock & Austin were just as good as thy're feuds by themselfs imo
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Atone » Nov 28th, '14, 02:33

DƎRDYPK wrote:Image
I like HHH, not a heavy stanatic of his or anything but his feuds with The Rock & Austin were just as good as thy're feuds by themselfs imo

HHH storylines have always been fun to watch, the guy is great sometimes, but i'd rather see Sting vs Rock, Sting vs Undertaker (10 years ago), or even Sting vs HBK (Again, 10 years ago)

Sting vs HHH right now, has no meaning or special story to it, other than the fact Sting has worked for the competition all these years and HHH has kissed ass so hard to inherit the business,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 28th, '14, 03:46

Sting vs Kane (10 years ago) would probably be a better match than vs Taker tbh
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Previous

Return to Sports Arena