The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WWE/ECW discussion

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Postby j_shady » Nov 18th, '06, 04:45

chronic wrote:
why u dislike shelton benjamin? hes a born wrestler and athlete

so is Kurt Angle but the difference between them is that Angle is more intense than Benjamin, i give it to him that he can wrestle...but its soo boring, he's slowly turning into Charlie Hass where the matches he has are juss to take up time
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby chronic » Nov 18th, '06, 05:06

j_shady wrote:
chronic wrote:
why u dislike shelton benjamin? hes a born wrestler and athlete

so is Kurt Angle but the difference between them is that Angle is more intense than Benjamin, i give it to him that he can wrestle...but its soo boring, he's slowly turning into Charlie Hass where the matches he has are juss to take up time

well i agree with that, kurt angle is the only 1 i seen beat the undertaker *even though undertaker got disqualified* u seen it ? no way out 2006 man ill never forget that match
chronic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby j_shady » Nov 18th, '06, 16:46

yeah i saw that, that was before the WWE told Angle to drop the title to Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania...bullshit in my opinion

i forgot to add to fave list
Ken Kennedy...KEN-NE-DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY haha
Finaly
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 18th, '06, 17:09

oh yeah!!!!!!!!
MISTEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i miss eddie guerrero too
entertainment at its best
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby chronic » Nov 18th, '06, 17:11

j_shady wrote:yeah i saw that, that was before the WWE told Angle to drop the title to Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania...bullshit in my opinion

i forgot to add to fave list
Ken Kennedy...KEN-NE-DYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY haha
Finaly

well it still was a hot match u seen when kennedy hit undertaker with the mic ? lol the 1 time i ever see some1 who aint afraid of doing that plus...SMACKDOWN 2DAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:shifty:
chronic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Chino562 » Nov 18th, '06, 17:23

oh and i hate booker t too.. that foo is a fag
Keep Calm & Rave On
Facebook
Instagram: callmechino
Chino562
Role Model
Role Model

Postby j_shady » Nov 18th, '06, 17:29

Kennedy is the man, Bobby Lashley went ECW did you guys know that...any way back to Kennedy, JBL is right when he said that he is the future of wrestling...Kennedy has the charisma, mic skills and he's getting to that point where he's a heel(bad guy) but the fans cheer for him...kinda like Triple H when he was a heel, Ric Flair too
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 19th, '06, 03:44

Kennedy is the man, Bobby Lashley went ECW did you guys know that...any way back to Kennedy, JBL is right when he said that he is the future of wrestling...Kennedy has the charisma, mic skills and he's getting to that point where he's a heel(bad guy) but the fans cheer for him...kinda like Triple H when he was a heel, Ric Flair too

yea
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby C-Game » Nov 19th, '06, 14:47

Clarky wrote:Kane and The Rock :D

lol

Least fave.........Triple H.

least fave ... triple h :(
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 19th, '06, 15:25

for real how can you hate on Trips...ok fine he gets special privlages juss cuz he's married to Stephanie McMahon, but other than that he's an old school type of wrestler, you can tell he studied hard to get to where he's at.

ok so what do you guys think of Chris Masters? bcuz remember he was getting a small push to become a big star on Raw then they took it away...you think the management lost faith in him? i mean his first 2 mathces back he lost twice to Super Crazy and before that he was in the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE title
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 19th, '06, 15:35

j_shady wrote:for real how can you hate on Trips...ok fine he gets special privlages juss cuz he's married to Stephanie McMahon, but other than that he's an old school type of wrestler, you can tell he studied hard to get to where he's at.

ok so what do you guys think of Chris Masters? bcuz remember he was getting a small push to become a big star on Raw then they took it away...you think the management lost faith in him? i mean his first 2 mathces back he lost twice to Super Crazy and before that he was in the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE title

yea first about trips
he is the best in the business
yes he may use back door politics
but come on the guy has done it alll
he took shit like hell when kevin nash , razor ( scott hall ) , hbk and hhh decided to show their friendship live
others left and he had to face the wrath of mcmahon
and now look at him

abt chris masters
damn i thought he was gonna be a star
lack of charisma was the reason i think
and lets face it the guy cant wrestle as expected
and is not good on the mic
the same thing happen to Gene snitsky remember
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 19th, '06, 15:43

I really do miss The Clique...remember Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon ladder match, that match made them stars...and did you hear about Marty Jannetty, they say that if WWE didnt let him go, the story line for SummerSlam wouldve been Jannetty turning his back on Shawn, juss like when Shawn turned his back on Jannetty when the Rockers broke up

Chris Masters, needs mic work...JBL was right when he called Masters baby huey or something like that hehe. his abilites in the ring are good enough for a muscular dude, i think its really good that he lost some of that muscle mass...he was way to big. Do you think they took out of OVW a little too quickly?

Gene Snitsky, i feel bad for...he was getting to that point where he was a big heel and they stopped and made him into this foot fetish freak...now he's face.
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 19th, '06, 15:49

j_shady wrote:I really do miss The Clique...remember Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon ladder match, that match made them stars...and did you hear about Marty Jannetty, they say that if WWE didnt let him go, the story line for SummerSlam wouldve been Jannetty turning his back on Shawn, juss like when Shawn turned his back on Jannetty when the Rockers broke up

Chris Masters, needs mic work...JBL was right when he called Masters baby huey or something like that hehe. his abilites in the ring are good enough for a muscular dude, i think its really good that he lost some of that muscle mass...he was way to big. Do you think they took out of OVW a little too quickly?

Gene Snitsky, i feel bad for...he was getting to that point where he was a big heel and they stopped and made him into this foot fetish freak...now he's face.

yea a freakin foot licker
totally agree abt chris masters btw

and yea the clique was awesome

hey bro waddaya think abt DX
how is it gonna split
i mean ppl wld be sick to see HHH turn on HBK
HHH gettin more pops than HBK
and with the kid HHH wants to stay face
i think heel HBK wld be goodmoney ..but his religion states otherwise
i think they will do a walk off and one of em will go to SD
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 19th, '06, 16:02

cgame wrote:
yea a freakin foot licker
totally agree abt chris masters btw

and yea the clique was awesome

hey bro waddaya think abt DX
how is it gonna split
i mean ppl wld be sick to see HHH turn on HBK
HHH gettin more pops than HBK
and with the kid HHH wants to stay face
i think heel HBK wld be goodmoney ..but his religion states otherwise
i think they will do a walk off and one of em will go to SD

DX...*tsk tsk* ok fine they get big pops still when they come out and they have funny skits i.e. Trips Forshizzle line last week, but DX now doesnt have the same impact. Trips does all the dirty jokes and Shawn juss stands there, its cool that Shawn is a religious man but he knew people wanted DX as the old DX dirty jokes and controversy...he made mistake, actually everyone made a mistake in bringing back DX now. as for the end of DX, the Rated RKO stable will bring it down, but beofre that, one more member will join DX(supposedly) and i'm thinking it'll be CM Punk. dont know why i juss get this feeling he'll be in RAW after Survior Series.

Heel Shawn would be better than the normal Trips heel turn, but i doubt it'll happen, a draft will most likey break it apart if Rated RKO wont do it. SD needs big stars there,and Shawn is a great canidate..juss think of the storylines...Ken Kennedy against Shawn, or Undertaker against Shawn, Chris Benoit, hell even MVP(OVERRATED POWER RANGER) might get a shot at Shawn and maybe even get a push
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 19th, '06, 16:33

yea a draft is most likely
and shawn will job to some new comers to give em a push
too bad
do u c a title in shawns career
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader