The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WWE/ECW discussion

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: WWE/ECW discussion

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 27th, '14, 22:05

I like HHH, not a heavy stanatic of his or anything but his feuds with The Rock & Austin were just as good as thy're feuds by themselfs imo
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Atone » Nov 28th, '14, 02:33

DƎRDYPK wrote:Image
I like HHH, not a heavy stanatic of his or anything but his feuds with The Rock & Austin were just as good as thy're feuds by themselfs imo

HHH storylines have always been fun to watch, the guy is great sometimes, but i'd rather see Sting vs Rock, Sting vs Undertaker (10 years ago), or even Sting vs HBK (Again, 10 years ago)

Sting vs HHH right now, has no meaning or special story to it, other than the fact Sting has worked for the competition all these years and HHH has kissed ass so hard to inherit the business,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 28th, '14, 03:46

Sting vs Kane (10 years ago) would probably be a better match than vs Taker tbh
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Previous

Return to Sports Arena