The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WWE/ECW discussion

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Postby j_shady » Nov 29th, '06, 02:24

cgame wrote:NO POSTIN RESULTS UNTIL ITS 3 WEEKS OLD

damn that sucks, so your waay off..bcuz even though im in the Philippines right now, Raw SD and ECW dont have a delayed time

any way juss to help you out....PLZ DONT DO RESULTS discussions only

so what old stable would you like to see again?...i'd like to see The 4 Horsemen again. but have it like the old timers schooling their new prospects, like when Chris Benoit wanted to join the Horsemen in WCW.
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 29th, '06, 17:16

j_shady wrote:
cgame wrote:NO POSTIN RESULTS UNTIL ITS 3 WEEKS OLD

damn that sucks, so your waay off..bcuz even though im in the Philippines right now, Raw SD and ECW dont have a delayed time

any way juss to help you out....PLZ DONT DO RESULTS discussions only

so what old stable would you like to see again?...i'd like to see The 4 Horsemen again. but have it like the old timers schooling their new prospects, like when Chris Benoit wanted to join the Horsemen in WCW.

oh thank god
thnks J
well never has been a fan of the 4 horseman
i wld like to c NWO and DX face offf

well as for a stable
hw abt the ministry of darkness coz Taker is not a weekly fighter anymore
and we hv guys like viscera just takin up space

so wat if vince cant stop DX
rated rko cant
spirit jacks cant

so wat if taker comes to raw as a heel
and try to stop DX

waddya think????
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 30th, '06, 18:09

here dude i'll help you out since you said that Survivor Series is coming to your spot late, i thought i'll hook you up w/ one match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyAM48Rvb4

CM Punk is pretty much the shining light in this match, he got alot of ring time and , well watch the rest

About Taker as heel...1st he needs to finish his fued w/ Kennedy and then a draft. SD right now has 3 "odd" characters Taker, Kane and Boogeyman...so yes seeing Taker in Raw is a possibility but i dont think M.O.D. will be returning anytime soon.

as for your DX NWO thing, it wont be interesting...i say that DX will have a few more months together till good ol' Vinnie Mac will have the writers break the stable again. Michaels will turn heel(hopefully) or will be the 50/50 character where he's both face and heel.

right now what i'm pissed about is the lack of promotion ECW is getting for their 1st ppv since One Night Stand, December to Dismember is this Sunday and it looks like it'll be a flop ppv becuase right now they only have 3 confirmed matches booked...Hardy Boyz vs. MNM, Extreme Elimination Chamber and Sandman vs. Hardcore Holly. it was wrong for management to have 2 ppv events in the same month and having one come a week after a big ppv.

yo enjoy that clip, give your opinion after
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 30th, '06, 19:25

yea man too bad i cant use youtube slow net :(
can i read wat u said in ur comment abv
does it contain any spoilers

pls reply bro
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Dec 1st, '06, 06:52

cgame wrote:yea man too bad i cant use youtube slow net :(

pls reply bro

haha no i dont do spoilers remember, hate it when people spoil shit so why would i do that to anyone
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Dec 1st, '06, 17:23

j_shady wrote:
cgame wrote:yea man too bad i cant use youtube slow net :(

pls reply bro

haha no i dont do spoilers remember, hate it when people spoil shit so why would i do that to anyone

thankx man

as for the DX thing
i hope they split it up b4 they go stale...
right now it seems hot
but tide changes
and if they break up
im hopin a heel HBK vs HHH
they cld come up with some new story lines like HBK makin moves on Steph or watever

as for the ECW thingy im sayin its a bad idea of hvin 2 PPVs within a week
maybe vince is experimentin here
who knows??

and yea taker is a RAW candidate coz he was on SD for long and its time for some new story lines..
heel turn is appropriate( but not a RUNAWAY FROM A FIGHT HEEL ) thats stupid for taker ( remember early 2002 )
but maybe they will build up boogey to face taker
demented souls or some bull shit

hmmmm hw abt that AUSTIN vs HOGAN @ WM thing
will it happen??
nut i think its gonna be BIG SHOW vs HOGAN @ WM
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Dec 1st, '06, 17:53

haha Shawn making moves would be a funny storyline but one they would scrap up right away...Shawn wont do it for his religious beliefs and ppl might not be into it. but one that i wish would happen is the return of Marty Jannety and have him and Shawn turn on Trips, thus having The Rockers back together. but right now DX juss got a small boost of life since Survivor was pretty much a success. but most likely the draft will break the stable, its a good going away for DX not to fight each other and juss move away...and can we have Shawn on SD, he needs new fueds and a good way to go heel.

as for ECW ppv this sunday, i wont be watching it...as of right now they are still making mathces that make no sense...here's an idea have another title in that show, shit ok so what if Rhino "burried" the ECW TV Title bring it back anyway...and have a gold rush tournament for that title.

WM right now talks is that Hogan wants it w/ Austin and he also wants it w/ Big Show...for some funny reason i wanna see Hogan throw out his back trying to scoop slam Big Show live on tv.

rumors going around is that at the WWE live shows fans are chanting Angle's name, yea right now they're juss chanting his name but remember when fans started chanting Matt Hardy he came back...ooohhh one can only dream hehe, maybe an open challenge at WM and have him come back there
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Dec 3rd, '06, 03:02

yea rockers is a possibility and a turn on HHH is nice
but them as HEEL ... hmm is it possible??
i think ryt now is a draft and break up DX
vince will do that

yea im also not intersted on ECW that much
liked the gory days

i wld like to c austin/hogan instead off show

damn an angle return is a definite ratin booster
i think he will be back
hope against hope

wat abt khalis role on WM
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Dec 3rd, '06, 03:34

haha Khali wont make it to WM, not even as a dark match.talk about a waste of money

oh new news: Voodo Kin Mafia(New Age Outlaws in WWE) and Vince Russo head of TNA management w/ a camera crew went to a WWE Raw Live house show and they were all chillen out up at the nosebleed section. They came in just about the same time when Trips went against Orton, fans started chanting TNA but Trips didnt make any notice of them.

right now TNA is doing things to invade WWE!? they have balls now since Angle came in...as for Voodo Kin Mafia, i thought they were cool w/ Trips..i guess not, cuz there have reports of both Road Dogg and Mr. Ass talk shit about Trips

so if everything went down today, you think TNA would be left standing in the end?...based on their roster alone
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Dec 3rd, '06, 13:49

i thnk damn kali will get a spot @ WM for his sheer size
only that fact

and unfortunatley they dont show TNA here
so i cant coment on TNA

i think monday night wars gonna happen soon
but man vince gonna win eventually
he will negotiate with the big names on TNA

and as for jesse and billy im not sure if its made up or maybe they hv a diff plan
hw abt new age outlaws vs dx
dont think so ..
but ...
anythinc can happen

as for WM i think randy vs cena
u think???
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DarkMan » Dec 4th, '06, 06:47

cgame wrote:wat abt khalis role on WM

this khali guy ur talking about.. is he the huge indian guy formerly known as The Great Khali?

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby C-Game » Dec 4th, '06, 08:12

DarkMan wrote:

this khali guy ur talking about.. is he the huge indian guy formerly known as The Great Khali?

yep
he is the great khali
big ass peaice of shit
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DarkMan » Dec 4th, '06, 10:36

cgame wrote:
DarkMan wrote:

yep
he is the great khali
big ass peaice of shit

bwahahahahahahahah.. funny fucker.. cant talk for shit...

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby C-Game » Dec 4th, '06, 10:58

DarkMan wrote:
cgame wrote:
DarkMan wrote:

yep
he is the great khali
big ass peaice of shit

bwahahahahahahahah.. funny fucker.. cant talk for shit...

GRA BLA BOWA GA GA GU KLA BALA MMA GANA GA GU BWAAA BROO KHALI

* translation

my name is khali
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Dec 4th, '06, 15:31

i juss read on the internet that the ECW December to Dismember was a bust...good thing i didnt watch it, wouldve been a waste of money
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena