The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

WWE/ECW discussion

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Postby C-Game » Nov 24th, '06, 18:32

litas absence will leave a hole in the womens department
defintley
plus no trish

well this is an oppurtunity for Mickie to step up her game
also i think victoria will be in the title picture
a mickie melina fued is inevitable

Royal Rumble i think it will be confined toa raw or sd superstar
bobby lashley is a good candidate
but im not feelin him enuf and i think the crowd doesnt feel him up
well im sure Cena and Batista will be defendin or challengin for the title
but the question is who will fill up the spots

its high time a heel wins the rumble
last time a heel won was wen vince got it on 1998 or 1999
so if randy gets it he will face cena
a definite MAIN EVENT
it should go last
HHH shld not be in the main even of WMania this time ( even though he is my fave )

as for batista who will it be
Booker vs batista ... NAHHHH
it has got to be some one with great charishma
if batista is outta the title picture i think they wld face off batista with lashley( heel )

i think kennedy can step his game up to be in the SD title picture
he is the biggest risin superstar in my view

and as for undertakers victim

one thing is certain for sure
an undertaker vs edge match @ Wmania is not far away
and thr wld be a passin the torch
coz none of them hv lost @ Wmania

or will they keep away
edges constant braggin may bring up undertaker and he will tell in his gravel voice
"SON I AM YET TO BE BEATEN AT WMANIA"
taker must lose this match

waddya think
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 25th, '06, 16:47

yes i totally agree w/ a heel winning at RR, and a heel Lashley is very likely to happen. the crowd gives him small pops, but not enough crowd reactioin to grant him a bigger title shot outside of the US title. even when he was US champ i wasnt really feeling it. i had faith in him but to be a champ you gotta have juss about everything: mic skills(which he doesnt have), charisma(which he also lacks) and wrestling skills(which he definatley has).

did you see Lita's going away speech, she was tearing up and i am sad to see her go, i agree w/ juss about everything she said about her setting a bar that woman wrestlers have not yet touched except Trish. i have to ask, how are tehy gonna write out Lita from the whole Edge thing...them 2 are great heel couple..a little better than Trips and Steph.

WM needs to beat out last years, Trips vs Cena was a crazy unpredictable match...if you noticed no one in the crowd was sitting and the crowd was eating up Cena. Trips wont headline this year, i know that for sure..he's not in the title pic right now, he might be a mid-card match depending on who Undertaker takes on. Taker 14-0, i would like to see either Edge or Kennedy make it 14-1 for the dead man.you and i both know after that match who ever beats him will be pushed as big heel.

i am losing faith in Bastista as World champ at WM, but remember last year he was out w/ an injury..wwe management will make it up to him by giving him the title..i juss hope this time it will be exciting when he wins, they make too strong sometimes where it becomes boring to watch and right now Booker vs. Bastista is stale fued.

i'm gonna be watching Survivor Series, it so damn exciting..i'm totally into it this year the matches look great because of the 3 Survivor Series classic matches...i'm rooting for CM Punk to launch into superstardom after this ppv. and i think we'll finally see the end of the Spirit Squad, maybe
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
I ain't mention yo name thats what all this bout"
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Chino562 » Nov 25th, '06, 17:37

survivor series is tomorrow right?

batista betta win that title :(
Keep Calm & Rave On
Facebook
Instagram: callmechino
Chino562
Role Model
Role Model

Postby C-Game » Nov 25th, '06, 18:42

Chino562 wrote:survivor series is tomorrow right?

hey guys ill be really appreciative if u guys dont post the survivor series results coz i get to watch it a lil late
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby C-Game » Nov 25th, '06, 18:50

j_shady wrote:yes i totally agree w/ a heel winning at RR, and a heel Lashley is very likely to happen. the crowd gives him small pops, but not enough crowd reactioin to grant him a bigger title shot outside of the US title. even when he was US champ i wasnt really feeling it. i had faith in him but to be a champ you gotta have juss about everything: mic skills(which he doesnt have), charisma(which he also lacks) and wrestling skills(which he definatley has).

did you see Lita's going away speech, she was tearing up and i am sad to see her go, i agree w/ juss about everything she said about her setting a bar that woman wrestlers have not yet touched except Trish. i have to ask, how are tehy gonna write out Lita from the whole Edge thing...them 2 are great heel couple..a little better than Trips and Steph.

WM needs to beat out last years, Trips vs Cena was a crazy unpredictable match...if you noticed no one in the crowd was sitting and the crowd was eating up Cena. Trips wont headline this year, i know that for sure..he's not in the title pic right now, he might be a mid-card match depending on who Undertaker takes on. Taker 14-0, i would like to see either Edge or Kennedy make it 14-1 for the dead man.you and i both know after that match who ever beats him will be pushed as big heel.

i am losing faith in Bastista as World champ at WM, but remember last year he was out w/ an injury..wwe management will make it up to him by giving him the title..i juss hope this time it will be exciting when he wins, they make too strong sometimes where it becomes boring to watch and right now Booker vs. Bastista is stale fued.

i'm gonna be watching Survivor Series, it so damn exciting..i'm totally into it this year the matches look great because of the 3 Survivor Series classic matches...i'm rooting for CM Punk to launch into superstardom after this ppv. and i think we'll finally see the end of the Spirit Squad, maybe

yea kenny will turn on them
imma do a discussion 2nyt man
waitin for ur response aftr i do it
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Chino562 » Nov 26th, '06, 03:06

cgame wrote:
Chino562 wrote:survivor series is tomorrow right?

hey guys ill be really appreciative if u guys dont post the survivor series results coz i get to watch it a lil late

dont worry i wont post it since i dont have cable and its on pay-per-view :p
Keep Calm & Rave On
Facebook
Instagram: callmechino
Chino562
Role Model
Role Model

Postby herecomesme1990 » Nov 26th, '06, 05:36

my all time favourtie wrestller is THE ROCK... IF YOU SMELLLLLL (sticks out tounge and \/\/igg|es it) WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'......
i like STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN 3:16 tooo.... and the Rap guy John Cena...... :happy: and im trying my best to post.. i reli don't know where to post.. lol :'(
herecomesme1990
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby j_shady » Nov 26th, '06, 09:10

dont worry i dont do spoilers...so i was watching ECW last night and the main event was Bobby Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly. i say thats a good match but for a main event, maybe not. i wouldve put that 2nd to last match, but since both men will be in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match i see why they had it as a main event.

you think Lashley's move to ECW will boost up his career? me personally its a 50/50 situation, i think ECW is still looking for a replacement since they lost Angle. WWE took a hard hit after Angle showed up at TNA, right now WWE is doing everything they can to keep their fans in check. Randy Orton's contract will be expiring soon, and WWE is already in talks w/ him to renew. they need to keep Orton, dont matter how he acts backstage he's a top assest for the company.i say get rid of Mark Henry, he's been w/ the company for sooo damn long and his skills has not improved..this is the man that took Batista out of his WM match becuz he was careless and broke Angle's ribs becuz he cant wrestle. get rid of him.
"I never bow down, and never say doubt/To whom it may concern and whom so ever may try/i'm forever westside and the feather-weight dies/Tell em take ya best shot gon get yourself hot/cus I yelled Bankhead and you felt left out
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DarkMan » Nov 26th, '06, 12:09

j_shady wrote:i say get rid of Mark Henry, he's been w/ the company for sooo damn long and his skills has not improved..this is the man that took Batista out of his WM match becuz he was careless and broke Angle's ribs becuz he cant wrestle. get rid of him.

agreed, mark henry needs to fuck off and fuck mae young some more

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby j_shady » Nov 26th, '06, 15:32

DarkMan wrote:agreed, mark henry needs to fuck off and fuck mae young some more

wow that storyline is so old, i cant believe he agreed to do that...i guess thats when the WWE told him that if he did the storyline he'd be w/ the company for another 8 yrs.
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Nov 26th, '06, 16:40

well lashley the case is that he aint gettin much pops as a face
so the wwe may hv reasons not to turn him heel
well lets wat its gonna be on ecw
time will tell man

well randy is one off the biggest stars in the wwe and losin him will be a big blow for the wwe

as for henry
well hw abt go to ecw it will work i guess

im upset abt lita

who will u think cena will lose too
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby j_shady » Nov 28th, '06, 04:11

DUDE SURVIVOR SERIES WAS OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!! i so wanna talk about it now but i dont wanna spoil it for you.

ECW December to Dismember is next week, i might watch it..after Survivor Series an ECW ppv sounds good. So far Lashley is ECW is looking good, so i dont see no reason for him to turn heel juss yet. Mark Henry in ECW, hmm ok...but very predictable, he'll come in as a strong guy that joins w/ Paul Heyman and by the end he'll get owned by the someone like RVD or Lashley.

about Cena, hmm looks like WWE is going w/ a Cena vs Umaga fued..he'll probably lose to him on TV but ppv Cena will prevail, as always.

ok i wanna do something here my Dream Team list, consisting of WWE/ECW and TNA wrestlers old and new:
Angle(need i say more?)
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Ken Kennedy
CM Punk
Finlay
Kane
Cena
Johnny Nitro(if you ask why, i'll tell you)
Gregorey Helms
Samoa Joe
Umaga
Ken Doane(Kenny of SS)
Y2J
Christian
Orton Edge
Kid Kash
Benoit
Bret Hart
Scott Hall as Razor Ramon
X-Pac
Dudley Boyz

i know i have more, i'll list more later on
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby DarkMan » Nov 28th, '06, 12:44

woo hoo.. batista beat KING Boo-KAAAH

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby C-Game » Nov 28th, '06, 19:28