The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

old firm match ( result inside )

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

old firm match ( result inside )

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 17th, '06, 16:57

well it ended 1-1.... witch is a great result for rangers in the fact we suck in the league this season and celtic are out there beating manchester united.....i onyl listened to the game and they sayed it was a great game of football and rengers were unlucky to lose a penelty got called back for offside and another one never got given.....anyone see it ?
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SPEEDY » Dec 18th, '06, 17:55

I never saw the game, listened to it on the radio, it did sound as if Rangers were maybe a bit unlucky.

Being a Jambo I was quite happy with the result, means we can still catch you, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock :p But at the rate Hearts are going this season all we'll do is make more headlines :unsure: :zipped:

I don't think Celtic beating Man Utd was that great, everyone was saying how great Celtic were but if you watched the replays - they cheated :angry: That free-kick shouldn't have stood, there was NO contact :zipped:
SPEEDY
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Sports Arena