The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

chicago bears

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

chicago bears

Postby niknacks » Nov 1st, '05, 20:56

Yo how about the bears being in first, i estimate that they will go to the playoffs fo sho this year. Could we see them in the bowl, not likely but that would make my year, maby even life. Best defense of the nfl. Ditka

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Prodigy10 » Nov 8th, '05, 22:40

chicago bears shoulda never gotn rida a-train, and they shoulda played him
Prodigy10
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby niknacks » Nov 12th, '05, 12:07

yea ur probly right, but then again benson is sic wit it, what they should have done is picked up a decent quarter back, who didnt get hurt at the begining of the season

my noodle is cockadoodle
niknacks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby topdawgizalaw » Nov 16th, '05, 01:54

yo did u see the highlight of the field goal that the bears missed where it was going in and all of a sudden blew 20-30 yards to the side. i was falling down laughing. funniest shit i ever seen. anyway, i guess my panthers will have to take care of ur bears when we come to town sunday
topdawgizalaw
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Prodigy10 » Nov 22nd, '05, 01:45

i guess ur panthers flopped
Prodigy10
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby topdawgizalaw » Nov 22nd, '05, 21:02

hell yeah we did, but we had won 6 in a row, better now then in playoffs, plus that was in chicago, we may have home field advantage in playoffs. we were playin our first real cold game of year, underestimated the bears as well. steve smith is , wow, he's good
topdawgizalaw
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Sports Arena