The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

NFL Discussion Thread

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Re: NFL Discussion Thread

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 18th, '09, 15:51

James R. wrote:^I agree with that. The Eagles have ALWAYS had a good secondary. I mean Dawkins is the NFC Polamalu to me lol.

And I agree about the Steelers as well. I mean obviously I'm a steeler fan, but we've got some REALLY solid players. Healthy, MacFadden is a good, young dude who's going to grow a lot in his career. Townsend is a damn good veteran who's coaching the young guys to be very solid and consistent. Ryan Clark is another young guy, but the best thing about him is that he hits HARD, so it's not just Polamalu who people have to worry about. I mean the way he dropped Wes Welker and Willis Magahee lmao dude doesn't give a fuck.

It's gonna be a Pennsylvania defense this year :smoking:

well Im sad to inform you but the cigars smoking mothafuckers upstairs in Philly twn decided it would be a good idea to release Dawkins...so now hes on the Broncos...on of the four good players on the Broncos...B. Marshall, DJ Williams, Elvis Dumervil, and now Dawkins....but whatever...we semi replaced him I guess
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby James R. » Jul 18th, '09, 15:58

Yeah I wasn't sure if that was finalized or not, and I didn't feel like checking lol. But that was fucking retarded. He's one of those players you pay because he NEEDS to fucking be there. Like Tom Brady for the Pats, Polamalu and Ben for the Steelers. Peyton Manning for the Colts. LT or Sprolls for the Chargers. Smfh @ the Eagles for that one.

It's ok tho man :console:
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 18th, '09, 16:19

Yea I know he provides leadership...but whatever. Ok heres one whos gonna be rookie of the year?

I'm leaning towards Mark Sanchez...He was the most NFL ready QB plus he might start 10+ games cause Kellen Clemons sucks bad...

or maybe Jeremy Maclin :whistle: lol jk he couldnt make THAT big a an impact
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby James R. » Jul 18th, '09, 16:20

I dunno. This draft class sucked imo. Nobody there made me go "OMG THAT DUDES IS THE SHIZZZ". But yeah QB dude you mentioned could make a good run. I think it's gonna be one of those years where some (more or less) no name dude comes up and makes smtn special happen.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 18th, '09, 22:03

James R. wrote:I dunno. This draft class sucked imo. Nobody there made me go "OMG THAT DUDES IS THE SHIZZZ". But yeah QB dude you mentioned could make a good run. I think it's gonna be one of those years where some (more or less) no name dude comes up and makes smtn special happen.

yea id like to see a defensive rookie get more than defensive rookie of the year....like that Ray M, his last name is spelled weird, that went to the bengals or Curry that went to the seahawks...
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 18th, '09, 22:39

Mark Sanchez will be a total flop man...He wasn't even that good when was he was on one of the best teams in the country USC...

Mathew Stafford on the other hand is fucking amazing...I watched him beat Auburn 3 years in a row and he never under-performed...The kid is beast he can throw it exactly where the receivers need it...And especially since he came from the best conference in college football SEC...he will be a total win if he can make the people around him work as hard as he is..
Sticcy Z
Prison in Febuary, i don't give no fuckkssss
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 19th, '09, 00:37

<Stiiccy> wrote:Mark Sanchez will be a total flop man...He wasn't even that good when was he was on one of the best teams in the country USC...

Mathew Stafford on the other hand is fucking amazing...I watched him beat Auburn 3 years in a row and he never under-performed...The kid is beast he can throw it exactly where the receivers need it...And especially since he came from the best conference in college football SEC...he will be a total win if he can make the people around him work as hard as he is..

well if your right he can just throw it up to CJ and calvin can go get it...and if the lions do good this yr its not hard to win that division...we might be looking at the next dolphins...but that is asking for a miracle
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 19th, '09, 02:22

eaglesforever1805 wrote:
<Stiiccy> wrote:Mark Sanchez will be a total flop man...He wasn't even that good when was he was on one of the best teams in the country USC...

well if your right he can just throw it up to CJ and calvin can go get it...and if the lions do good this yr its not hard to win that division...we might be looking at the next dolphins...but that is asking for a miracle

I also like Kevin Smith alot...If the fuckin offencive line for them can quit being complete pussies
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 19th, '09, 02:39

<Stiiccy> wrote:
eaglesforever1805 wrote:

I also like Kevin Smith alot...If the fuckin offencive line for them can quit being complete pussies

yea that brings me to my next question...who has the best Offensive Line in the NFL

everyone likes to say the Giants but meh for me....theyre just so so dor me...they only one thats outstanding is O' Hare

Eagles have the fattest but that means shit I would say Colts...I think Peyton manning got sacked no more than once a game....thats why hell stay in the NFL for ever
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 19th, '09, 02:56

Ehh colts have an okay line...Im gonna say Denver
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby James R. » Jul 19th, '09, 03:54

The Gaytriots have the most solid line I've seen in a while. Colts have a good line. Denver too. But if I had to pick one I'd say New England. Brady just has so much fucking time to do w/e the fuck he wants on 9 outta 10 plays it just makes me sick lol.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 19th, '09, 04:02

James R. wrote:The Gaytriots have the most solid line I've seen in a while. Colts have a good line. Denver too. But if I had to pick one I'd say New England. Brady just has so much fucking time to do w/e the fuck he wants on 9 outta 10 plays it just makes me sick lol.

yea your right he can stay back theyre plan what sex position hes gonna fuck gisele that night and complete a pass to moss...damn him...
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Fa-Q » Jul 19th, '09, 04:04

ok whos the best D Coordinater....JIMMY JOHNSON bayybay
Fa-Q
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby <Stiiccy> » Jul 19th, '09, 04:05

Well Steelers have the best D in the league and the will have it for years to come
Sticcy Z
Saten is here
<Stiiccy>
Role Model
Role Model

Postby James R. » Jul 19th, '09, 04:20

Fuckin Dick LeBeau is the man. I know he's my home town dude and all but nobody really goes out and drops points on the Steelers. Doesn't hurt that the defense is ridiculous anyways, but yeah he's my pick lmao.
James R.
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Arena