The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Vote Now (Football Leagues)

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

vote now

English Premier League ( England )
83%
Serie A - ( Italy )
17%
La Liga - ( Spain )
No votes
Ligue 1 - ( France )
No votes
Bundesliga - ( Germany )
No votes

Total votes : 6

Vote Now (Football Leagues)

Postby Low Key » Jan 31st, '10, 21:09

recent debates have led me to believe that this could be a good topic. so i'm going to list the better leagues in europe and get people to vote on what they think is the better league.

make some points too if you want. (i've only included european leagues btw)

personally i think it's a battle between the english premier league and la liga. the others are not quite so attractive and are definitely not as popular.
Last edited by Low Key on Jan 31st, '10, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.
Low Key
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Vote Now (Football Leagues)

Postby shadyfreakzul » Jan 31st, '10, 21:27

i go for the barclays premier league. top 4-7 teams.
I'm strong, my word is Bond like James
Niggaz be tryin to test, but they 'week' like seven days-Canibus

I don't belong here,my dad fucked my mom in the wrong year.-Budden

like taekwondo you lack punches-Shadyfreakzul

Around here i am the Goat like the Capricorn.-Wale
shadyfreakzul
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Low Key » Jan 31st, '10, 22:34

Menzo wrote:You do know that the majority of this board watches EPL, this proves nothing. You could respond to my post in the other thread though...

actually no, i've not been here very long. i don't even know where most people come from on this site. but the fact you admit the EPL is the most watched says something.

i would reply but it's so long, will reply another time, i can already think of good counter points to the points you made.

Promoted as "The Greatest Show On Earth", the Premier League is the world's most popular and most watched sporting league, followed worldwide by over half a billion people in 202 countries, frequently on networks owned and/or controlled by NewsCorp who also own Sky Sports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... urope.html

Coca-Cola Championship is now the fourth most watched League in Europe

The Coca-Cola Championship is now the fourth most watched League in Europe, with it's total audience of 9.4m fans being bettered only by the Premier League, Germany's Bundesliga and Spain's La Liga.

Lmao, the SECOND devision in england is still more popular than Serie A. Oh dear Menzo ..
Low Key
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Low Key » Jan 31st, '10, 22:42

Menzo wrote:I wasn't actually asking you if you knew the majority watched EPL. And no, it proves nothing. EPL big teams are run by rich Arabs which means more advertising and purchasing of big named players. People like to watch the team their favourite player is on (We can continue this in the other thread, I'm going off topic).

Low Key wrote:i would reply but it's so long, will reply another time, i can already think of good counter points to the points you made, you've got a really messed up view of the EPL it seems.

I really don't believe that. What difference does it make if you'll reply later or not, the length isn't going to shorten...

I've edited my above post.
Low Key
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Low Key » Jan 31st, '10, 22:57

lol you're just not gonna admit defeat, so there's no point in arguing with you.
Low Key
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Low Key » Jan 31st, '10, 23:31

Menzo wrote:
Low Key wrote:lol you're just not gonna admit defeat, so there's no point in arguing with you.

Where is the defeat? Did I ever state that EPL was more popular? Absolutely not, dumb ass, I stated why I believe the quality of Serie A is better - not once did I mention popularity. Get your arguments right :)

i've replied to your post in the other thread now. hope you're happy. took some time.
Low Key
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby dR3 » Feb 2nd, '10, 00:07

EPL :worship:
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Return to Sports Arena