The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Is Brett Favre staying.

From basketball to golf, all discussion of sport goes on here.

Is brett favre staying for one more year?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes : 7

Is Brett Favre staying.

Postby LLockhart86 » Mar 6th, '10, 17:36

I think he is :y:
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Is Brett Favre staying.

Postby whtcrack » Mar 6th, '10, 17:36

yea he'll be back... too tempting for him not to and he is still playing great...
whtcrack
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LLockhart86 » Mar 6th, '10, 17:38

Yeah, we just need to step our O line up and protect his ass. Its important.
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Robbie G » Mar 6th, '10, 19:17

He probably will but I hope he doesn't cuz I don't like the Vikings.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby LLockhart86 » Mar 6th, '10, 19:43

Greenbay fan I take it lol.

Packers got robbed , and so did the vikings with that packers loss.

If the pack woulda played the saints second round im SURE the pack would have won that game.

Then the vikings could have played the packers in the championship. That woulda been one hell of a fuckin game.
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Mar 9th, '10, 23:58

He fuckin better or i'll be pissed :D
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby psu24 » Mar 11th, '10, 05:55

Pretty sure. He signed a 2-year contract plus he probably would't want to go out throwing a pick although he did have a great season. Plus Minnesota's going after LT which might give him another reason. The 2 greatest running backs in the last 10 years would be crazy.
psu24
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LLockhart86 » Mar 11th, '10, 22:09

Yeah, plus that interview with jay leno... He knows everyone was watching that to see if he would be staying another year and made it obvious that he hadnt made up his mind on retiring. Which only tells me that he's gunna take his time deciding then come in in august.
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arrinef » Apr 6th, '10, 07:07

im sure, no disrespect to him, but lately he's been playin the scott card being an attention whore

but i hope he does :y:

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby LLockhart86 » May 23rd, '10, 15:53

Clockworx wrote:Hes definately coming back for another year. If not then The Vikings will go from a SB contender to a 6-10 team.

Are you smokin crack? Even with jackson as QB we had a 10-6 season and made the playoffs. gtfo
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LLockhart86 » May 24th, '10, 01:11

Everything clicked right that season? If anything everything clicked wrong homie. Dont talk about a team you only see in a highlight real on ESPN or hear about on the Mike and Mike show every once and a while like you know whats up....

Jackson is a good QB. He folds under pressure, thats it. And now that we've had a good QB step up to the plate and show the potential of the rest of the team, even if farve doesnt come back, the team is going to focus on getting a QB since the entire rest of the team is solid. Not to mention we got the best runnin back in the league. And if you try and bring up reggie bush into this conversation ima slap you with an E-Cliche glove and challenge you to a duel.

At any rate, the vikings will be looking for a quarter back for not this next season, but the one after. If farve comes back, cool, either way we'll be looking for a good, permanent QB and then we'll have a solid team. And just because you have a solid team doesnt mean you get a superbowl win. It means you have a solid team. You still need to work toward that superbowl win for a year or two with that solid team so the team gets used to playing with each other and playing under that pressure. The vikings havent made it to the superbowl and won because we havent had a solid team for more than 1-2 years in a row. But right now we got a bunch of young players who have years left on contracts and we're not gettin rid of AP anytime soon, so. Suck it. The vikings will have a superbowl win, if not this season, in the next 5. We got a good coach and good owners who care about the team more than the money.

//End Rant
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LLockhart86 » May 24th, '10, 02:29

Jackson isnt a superbowl QB. But he trained and played with the best QB ever for a year, most likely two. What Im sayin is, the vikings have the best team in the nfl right now. And the players arent going anywhere anytime soon. So if next year isnt the year because farve doesnt come back, then the focus of our owners will be to find a solid QB so that the next season will be. I still think we shoulda picked up mcnab but thats neither here nor there.

6-10 though? Even with jackson...No. Peterson would be able to carry us to at least 9-11 wins. If he can hold onto the ball that is. And I think with all the mishaps against the saints, they will focus on his ball control and that won't be an issue anymore.

And the reason I brought up Bush is because everytime I say Peterson is the best in the league some ass who doesnt know shit about shit brings him up like he's some amazing back or something. But thank you for your most overrated comment cuz he is.
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » May 30th, '10, 18:02

^ on topic :shifty:

But I agree with you actually.

And as for Favre, I think after that surgery he is definitely coming back, no question bout it :smoking:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby LLockhart86 » May 30th, '10, 18:07

Emadyville wrote:^ on topic :shifty:

But I agree with you actually.

And as for Favre, I think after that surgery he is definitely coming back, no question bout it :smoking:

Agreed
LLockhart86
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Emadyville » Jun 6th, '10, 05:02

Without him, I think they would barely make playoffs. Adding Gerhard would be sick, even as a blocker for peterson :y:

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Return to Sports Arena